Authorize alidropship no longer works for a wordpress site installed in a subdirectory

mycoffret

Thank's for your answer ! I'm using Trellis/Bedrock, which plugins could help me to move the installation to root ?

SSBN

Thank's for your answer ! I'm using Trellis/Bedrock, which plugins could help me to move the installation to root ?
I think I used my most recent backup and softaculous from cpanel to restore the backup to the root. As far as plugins go, Duplicator comes to mind.

Direct Webstore

You have to move your installation to the root.
You do not! The license is set to a specific URL. If you activated it at www.mysite.com it's set to that. If you move your site to www. subdirectory.mysite.com ... that's a different URL. You just need support to reset the licence then you can activate it in the sub directory with the new URL.

Mar

It is so annoying. A new member ask this thing. Then come another new member ask the same thing, then another new member and another new member asking the same thing. Is an endless question of the same thing.

Direct Webstore

It is so annoying. A new member ask this thing. Then come another new member ask the same thing, then another new member and another new member asking the same thing. Is an endless question of the same thing.
No one is capable of using the search function before asking common questions. There are many forums around where that is a serious rule (especially technical/business related ones like this one) and suspend members who are too lazy and/or stupid to do it.

There are also many, many failed online stores every year. I suspect they belong to people like this. The lazy and/or stupid ones incapable of basic I.T related things like using a search box or doing any research into anything at all.

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Mar

No one is capable of using the search function before asking common questions. There are many forums around where that is a serious rule (especially technical/business related ones like this one) and suspend members who are too lazy and/or stupid to do it.

There are also many, many failed online stores every year. I suspect they belong to people like this. The lazy and/or stupid ones incapable of basic I.T related things like using a search box or doing any research into anything at all.

;)
I saw other members who have expressed their disappointment of this thing. Maybe there should be a rule in the forum to minimize this kind of questions.

Direct Webstore

Maybe there should be a rule in the forum to minimize this kind of questions.
I wish, but it probably wouldn't work in this forum as it's related to a paid plugin with paying customers ... and you have to keep customers happy ... even if they are lazy and/or stupid. lol ;)

Reactions: Mar