Attention: Sometimes the plugin doesn't import the products

Doug

I just spend 4 hours researching products on aliexpress and clicking to import, for my surprise I check my import list and nothing is there!!

Be careful, always check after import the first product when you adding more products to the store, make sure it's working...

The plugin give no clue that it's not working well, so check it always... So, what I did was Activate the license AGAIN on the license page, and click the Use Direct Import again... Maybe just activate the plugin every day to use it.

I feels like I don't wanna look at the store and plugin for today, just lost my motivation.....

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
I just spend 4 hours researching products on aliexpress and clicking to import, for my surprise I check my import list and nothing is there!!

Be careful, always check after import the first product when you adding more products to the store, make sure it's working...

The plugin give no clue that it's not working well, so check it always... So, what I did was Activate the license AGAIN on the license page, and click the Use Direct Import again... Maybe just activate the plugin every day to use it.

I feels like I don't wanna look at the store and plugin for today, just lost my motivation.....
Try to import from the plugin admin. If the products are imported, then Chrome Extention works too. They have the same mechanism.