Anyone successfully registered with 2CO recently?

Nick84

Hello guys,

As per the title has anyone had any success registering with 2CO recently? I've started my application with them last week and today I've received the following message:

AliExpress/Drop-Shipping Agreement: We need two (2) pieces of information from you:
  • Please provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history (proof may be a screenshot of a PayPal account, banking statements, etc.).
  • If you are not a sole trader or individual proprietor, please submit your business registration document.
Second bullet point is rather clear - obviously you either provide a document (if you have it) or you don't (if you are a sole trader).
Question is with the first part - was just wondering if anyone been through this and how you handled it?
From my end since I am just starting my store I don't have any processing/paid sales history yet, so not sure what I can provide here...

iss

Hello @Nick84 ,
i have the same situation any news about you application, how did you handle it.
i got this email from them :
  • AliExpress/Drop-Shipping Agreement: We need two (2) pieces of information from you:
    • Please provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history.
    • If you are not a sole trader or individual proprietor, please submit your business registration document.
    • Please do not send .csv or .xls files as they cannot be accepted by our compliance team.
    *If you are not a drop-shipper, please provide paperwork showing your itemized purchased inventory including your supplier’s information.
  • Delivery Policy: Your website should include delivery policy for your customers. This policy must provide all customers with a written delivery timeframe. Please place this policy on your homepage or your purchase page. Additionally, you may include specific delivery timeframes within each specific product descriptions.
what is not clear the same point that you mentioned above "Please provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history."
what they want exactly my store is brand new i did not made no sales yet, how can i provide them with this informations.
please if you have any news about this update me thanks.

Nick84

Hello @Nick84 ,
i have the same situation any news about you application, how did you handle it.
i got this email from them :
  • AliExpress/Drop-Shipping Agreement: We need two (2) pieces of information from you:
    • Please provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history.
    • Please do not send .csv or .xls files as they cannot be accepted by our compliance team.
    *If you are not a drop-shipper, please provide paperwork showing your itemized purchased inventory including your supplier’s information.
  • Delivery Policy: Your website should include delivery policy for your customers. This policy must provide all customers with a written delivery timeframe. Please place this policy on your homepage or your purchase page. Additionally, you may include specific delivery timeframes within each specific product descriptions.
what is not clear the same point that you mentioned above "Please provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history."
what they want exactly my store is brand new i did not made no sales yet, how can i provide them with this informations.
please if you have any news about this update me thanks.
Hello!
Here is also what a user recently stated to help him get approved with 2CO (I read that in a drop shipping forum): "The key to get approval is make sure you've removed any products that are free+shipping. You need to be clear with the shipping policy, refund policy, about us, contact us, privacy policy, and terms of service. These policies are important to get the approval by them. If you have any products that have copyright - remove them first." Hope you have better luck than I did.
My application was unfortunately rejected. I've waited a bit until I have 5-6 sales so I can show them some PayPal history but even then I got rejected. So not really sure what to advise you here. Maybe try to get some good sales history (at least 10) and then get back to them.

iss

hey again,
i will just try for the sake of experience, i do use paypall but the thing is not everybody has paypall so the range targeted is narrowed, however paypall is good for the start up due to the fact that people trust paypall payment, my store is brian new so if i go with any credit card payment gateway there will be a lot of hesitation from customers because the brand is new there is always that question, can i trust this website? so i think strating with paypall even tho i pay 4.9% + 0.30 is good idea untill i will gain some momentum and reputation at that time maybe people will buy from me easly.
i am just loking for some aliexpress suppliers to sign a drop shipping agreement with some of them in order to apply for 2CO but most of them dont want to sing it.
i dont know why!
drop shipping agreement and some sales history with a big and detailed email explaining how professional you are, mentioning all the link of supplier and subdetails of the products that you selling including some expensive stuff like beds, sofas, laptops.
i think they be convinced to approve the account will see.
i am aware of the fact that 2co dont like free+shipping and dont like the pure jewelry model of stores, this is a big hussle for international strating entrepreneurs realy sucks.
will see and update you in a while.
good luck with your sales all.