Any news regarding wordpress 5.5 update?

Johnny Hook

Hello. I tried today to update to wordpress 5.5.1 and alidropship plugin still is not working under this version of wordpress.
Do you have any news about this issue?
  • What is strange, when I'm deactivating all plugins on my website and leaving just alidropship than I can access alidropship options but it is requires license key to activate it. Im activating it, but when Im navigating through other options of alidropship its still requires the activation (so basically it doesn't me allow to choose any options from alidropship plugin)
@Ekaterina Sayapina
@George Murdasov

Last edited:

chris37

Hello. I tried today to update to wordpress 5.5.1 and alidropship plugin still is not working under this version of wordpress.
Do you have any news about this issue?
@Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Jonny.. did you try to clean all the cache of your system? , cache plugin cache, browser cache, server cache, and if you use and cloudflare cache,
If this not work downgraded you wordprese version which was working before,(backup your site first) , For you have one working website until the alidropship team come with a solution of your proplem.

o you have woo theme installed? or the theme from alidropship?
My theme is from alidropship
the way you answer to Daniel I was believe us well you use woo version :p
Better we anwser with anwser and not with another question ;)
My opinion!

Last edited:

Johnny Hook

Hi Jonny.. did you try to clean all the cache of your system? , cache plugin cache, browser cache, server cache, and if you use and cloudflare cache,
If this not work downgraded you wordprese version which was working before,(backup your site first) , For you have one working website until the alidropship team come with a solution of your problem.
Yeah, I did all things listed you above. Maybe the issue is just with El Greco theme?
Does anybody of you have this theme installed running on wordpress 5.5.1?

chris37

Yeah, I did all things listed you above. Maybe the issue is just with El Greco theme?
Does anybody of you have this theme installed running on wordpress 5.5.1?
No I don't have! Go in them website and use the "try demo "
Install el Greco theme and Try if is working there!

A good idea for you site is also to deactivate all plugin expect the alidropship one and see if this is not a conflict plugin issue with other plugin.

Johnny Hook

No I don't have! Go in them website and use the "try demo "
Install el Greco theme and Try if is working there!

A good idea for you site is also to deactivate all plugin expect the alidropship one and see if this is not a conflict plugin issue with other plugin.
Yeah. I found it.
This happens because of this plugins - CF7 Mailchimp Addon .
I deactivated it, and its working perfectly.
Thank you for suggestion.

chris37

Yeah. I found it.
This happens because of this plugins - CF7 Mailchimp Addon .
I deactivated it, and its working perfectly.
Thank you for suggestion.
Happy for you mate!
Are you not in the beta tester of the smart theme?
Why not use this theme on your website? Or you wait all of us to test it first?;)
Just kidding :)