any good tutorial ?

darko1x

i'm looking for a guide or tutorial how to setup woocommerce with alidropship woo version, any help ?

darko1x

in the normal version there's the marketing part where emails are sent automatically, how can i deal with it in the woocommerce version ? what plugins do i need to add ?

jubran

Hey there! If you mean the automatic order confirmation, refunds, etc... then that is automatically handled by WooCommerce. If you are asking about marketing which is for example abandoned cart, I do suggest Recart as they have very good features but you can use easier plugins that do only abandoned cart emailing jobs.

jubran

WooCommerce -> settings -> shipping -> then you define the shipping zone and for each shipping zone you have flat rate, pickup or free shipment options (i guess).
Shipping zones are like areas. What I do is have 2 shipping zones, one for ePacket and then rest of the world. So I charge $7.99 for Epacket and $5.99 for Registered airmail but Epacket is only define for the shipping zone with the countries that support ePacket.

jubran

Yes, that's what I told you. You can do that from shipping -> define your shipping zones and then define shipping methods.

ramrod

I am also looking for a good video on how to do a alidropship/woocommerce store setup. I am finding that although there is a lot of info in the knowledge base, it is broken up. I will be trying to work through this one -