Any chance of getting ban our social accounts ?

Anghel

Any chance of getting ban our social accounts while running social rabbit ?
Only if you set the time of posting or Facebook promoter on short times, just use recommended settings.No one can guarantee that you won't be banned but this way it will look more natural and the chances for you to get banned are very small. I haven't had any problems so far.

GKM Traders

Only if you set the time of posting or Facebook promoter on short times, just use recommended settings.No one can guarantee that you won't be banned but this way it will look more natural and the chances for you to get banned are very small. I haven't had any problems so far.
Thanks @Anghel i will follow this.

Tablazines

I used recommended settings for the Twitter gallery postings.... they shutdown my account. They allowed me to easily recover it though.. so I set way higher times.

Tablazines

They just stated that it looked like I was automating post and I clicked something stating that I wouldn't do it again. They're way more lenient the first time you're caught than facebook is.

GKM Traders

They just stated that it looked like I was automating post and I clicked something stating that I wouldn't do it again. They're way more lenient the first time you're caught than facebook is.
Nice. But facebook is too horrible. Banning in first caught itself. Mark is too bad on this :)

Last edited:

kingpin

Its always best to use a fake or secondary accounts to post on social media sites.
Alidropship or social rabbit can't stop facebook from banning.

Facebook is strict about auto posting now

Better use a secondary account and if it gets ban also, create another :)