Anime Store for Sale - $200.93 USD in Revenue in 4/mo

Tengu

Greetings everyone,

My name is Erik, and I have an anime niche store which I'd like to sell. The store has made a total of $200.93 USD in revenue since December 2018, till now. The last sale thus far had been early this month. More accurately, the store has received $200.93 USD in sales, and the profit has been around $80.00 USD since the margins have been at 40% — most of these sales have come from customers in the USA and Canada.

General Information

Plugin: The store utilizes the Woo version of the AliDropship plugin.

Theme: The store uses the EmallShop theme from ThemeForest: https://themeforest.net/item/emallshop-responsive-multipurpose-woocommerce-theme/18513022?s_rank=1 so if you would like to purchase the site, you will receive the purchase code for the theme so it can be updated. Don't worry, the purchase code is applicable to an unlimited number of sites you wish to use the theme on. It does not have to be exclusive to me and my uses.

I have also edited the theme to add site seals to the cart and checkout pages — this has been done with PHP code implementation within a child theme. You will, of course, receive the child theme as well.

Products: The store has approximately 1,024 anime-themed products which were imported from the dropship.me plugin.

Payment gateways: The store uses PayPal and Stripe.

Social media: The store has around 1000 Facebook followers.

Sales: The sales came from social media posting on the site's Facebook page, and Instagram shoutouts. However, I did not use a brand Instagram account for the store's shoutouts — I contacted the influencers with my real Instagram account and propositioned them for their services. They added the relevant pics and store links which resulted in sales.

Sales proof: https://ibb.co/4m2nxxS

Reason for selling: Ah, the big question! Why exactly am I selling this site if it's shown to have potential and sales? The reason is simple: I just don't want to run it anymore. I am no longer interested in running English language dropship stores. I maintain and run five dropship stores that are targeted to Scandinavia and the languages/customers here; Sweden, Norway and Denmark. These sites are highly profitable since I have the multilingual language skills to promote them in this region — the competition is low or non-existent for such sites, compared to English speaking sites. Marketing in North America is not as easy as, say, Denmark which has a population of only 5.5+ million people and a very narrow target market due to the country-specific language. I want to keep running these Nordic/Scandinavian sites with my full attention.

What you will receive:
  • AliDropship License: Worth $89
  • Dropship.me plugin: Worth$199 (the premium package was used, but keep in mind that all products have already been imported!)
  • EmallShop theme: Worth $58 (the theme is currently on sale for $29 at ThemeForest.)
  • Anime Mascot Logo: Worth $100
  • Domain: Worth $9.99
  • Influencer list: I'll give you the list of influencers I've worked with for the shoutouts.
  • Hosting: You will receive one year of hosting from Nameacheap.com (if you have your own hosting I can simply transfer the files et al., to you.)
  • SSL: You will receive an SSL certificate with the site from Sectigo (formerly Comodo).

Asking price: The asking price is $350 and is negotiable. PM me for further information; site link, general queries, e.t.c.

Thank you!

Attachments

• payment_proof.png
    payment_proof.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: