ALT tags of the plugin images

fraymores

Hi, my SEO plugin in penalizing my SEO work because there are not ALT tags in the plugin images (flags, etc). How may I solve it? I think that the only way is adding that via PHP, but is complicated. Do you have a better solution?
Thanks

fraymores

Yes, but I am not referring about the images I upload , like the ones you are talking about. I am talking about the internals images of the Alidroship plugin.

daniel-97

Yes, but I am not referring about the images I upload , like the ones you are talking about. I am talking about the internals images of the Alidroship plugin.
I can't imagine what you're talking about. If you can screenshot it, that would be easier for everyone to imagine and help out faster

chris37

What is this internals images of the Alidroship plugin?

He mean like the icon image from the theme ,for example in da vinci woo is referent in the icon below the slider.
Or like the images flag in currency converter .

fraymores

Exactly Chrisschris37, my SEO plugin detects 37 images of the plugin, without alt tags, and penalize it. I am using Rank Math

chris37

I know exactly what you mean .

I was not able to find a solution but I did really look In to this.
I will come back later if I find something!

chris37

Hi i found the images here.
File manager --->wp-content/themes/davinciwoo/assets/images . But i did find a way to add alt text there.

I am sorry @fraymores