AliShipping methods, best...?

Johnny Hook

Hello.
Basically my website promotions ant products will be for USA and Europe, what shipping method is the best to display?
Could you advise me please?

Mar

Hello.
Basically my website promotions ant products will be for USA and Europe, what shipping method is the best to display?
Could you advise me please?
If you have the AliShipping plugin, the shipping methods of the seller will be displayed. It will vary, depend on the product and destination country. The customer will then choose the shipping method. You may announce that Free Shipping option is available to most countries.

Mar

Sorry, I mean what options from here to keep on and what to keep off? - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRpkKPo-OR4dhznonyctqZXlfYb6aBgg/view

Yeah, its right. Every seller has different shipment options. I want to know what is the most important that I should to keep.
Or to leave them as they are, and to rename some of them.

In knowledge articles it is advised that it is a good idea to hide DHL, because it is to expensive.
Yes you are right. But it don't do harm if you keep some of the major expensive shipping companies. It is to give the customers an option, if they want a fast delivery, although it is unlikely. What is important is you are safe in the situation when a customer buy a product as free shipping in your store and turn out it is not free shipping in AliExpress and you have to pay the cost.

Johnny Hook

Yes you are right. But it don't do harm if you keep some of the major expensive shipping companies. It is to give the customers an option, if they want a fast delivery, although it is unlikely. What is important is you are safe in the situation when a customer buy a product as free shipping in your store and turn out it is not free shipping in AliExpress and you have to pay the cost.
Thank you.

kdb

Well, I suggest you must have alishipping plugin rename them which presents ALiexpress or epacket. remove all free shipping tags from your website. check which product on aliexpress has free shipping only market those as free shipping not on all items.

Use your own strategy, maybe my trick is wrong.