Aliexpress Store is Gone but Products Still Remain as Available

pinno

Hello
I have several products imported from aliexpress and when i checked this morning, all links point to this page on aliexpress that says "Sorry, this page is unavailable, but check out our other pages that are just as great." I checked the suppliers main page and found that theyre no longer in aliexpress. Alidropship should have noticed this and either set the page on my site to draft or set the stock number to zero but none was done. Did I miss something here or this is a bug in alidropship? please help. thanks.
p

Christina

Administrator
Hello
I have several products imported from aliexpress and when i checked this morning, all links point to this page on aliexpress that says "Sorry, this page is unavailable, but check out our other pages that are just as great." I checked the suppliers main page and found that theyre no longer in aliexpress. Alidropship should have noticed this and either set the page on my site to draft or set the stock number to zero but none was done. Did I miss something here or this is a bug in alidropship? please help. thanks.
p

Hello, pinno!

Could you please PM me your domain name, WP login details and the links for the products to check the issue? Thank you!