AliExpress Search Results Limited with Plugin?

Hockeysmile

While looking for new products, I tried the exact same search terms with the ADW plugin browser extension and without - The difference in search results was drastic. For example, when I sorted the results (to newest), one browser indicated 5830 results whilst the other indicated 0. Yes, that's right Z-E-R-O!

How is that possible?

Does this mean that AliExpress only deals with suppliers they have somehow vetted?

Also, on a separate note, my import list had 48 ready to be sent to my website, which I NEVER selected and don't want. I don't see any way to delete them in the browser; Does this mean I have to first download them into my site to then delete them in WordPress?

Any idea how this would have happened? Perhaps, I hit some key that selected everything on the page - I don't think so, but I suppose it's possible.

Hockeysmile

It seems like I will have to search for the AliExpress products in a browser without the AliDropship extension, save it to favorites, switch browsers again and upload.

Also, on search result pages, I am still getting an option to import 48 items (even after I imported and cleared the list) - Is anybody else getting this?

Thanks in advance.