Aliexpress removed the seller rating/feedback rating from the Listings..

Prateek Dutta

Aliexpress used to show the Seller rating and feedback rating a few days back. Now I am unable to see the seller rating while searching for the products. I am not really sure how to select reliable suppliers for new products to be added to my store. I don't think that order count alone is a good metric for choosing suppliers.

GKM Traders

3hp7QSd.png

We are still able to see the ratings. Can you please explain your issue ?

thill

I have this same problem.
- Aliexpress standard seller "Feedback Score" (diamonds, crowns etc) no longer show since moving to Alidropship.
- Also AliDropship specific rating "Alidropship Seller Score" rarely show (maybe 3-5 times out of 300 product searches).

Last edited:

spaalacla

I have the same problem, no diamonds etc show up just the % feedback score. This has made selecting products very hard. Also a seller can show up as an approved seller on one product namely verified by Aliex ress and then not at all on another product. I have spent the last week wondering if a recently installed security software had caused this and spent ages trying to resolve it. Sorry you guys had the same problem thought I'd done something on my PC and have been going nuts with unproductive time wasting

This is because AliExpress has changed their approach of assessing the quality of their sellers since the start of 2018. Therefore the rating of diamonds, crowns etc. has been taken away and been replaced with a little emblem against the sellers store name, identifying the store as 'Top Brand' (see Pic).
top-brand.JPG
This makes searching for quality brand sellers more of a chore, as the plugin doesn't allow to filter on that.

If you import directly from Ali though, you can search for products by name and then select from the brands icons at top.
brands.JPG

You still then need to go through the list to select the products you wish to import, while making sure the 'Top Brand' logo is shown.
Capture.JPG

This is slow and cumbersome new process and I hope that some of this 'fingerwork' can be automated through the plugin in the near future. But for now this is the approach I am taking, unless someone else has a better and quicker - but safe - solution to share.

thill

This is because AliExpress has changed their approach of assessing the quality of their sellers since the start of 2018. Therefore the rating of diamonds, crowns etc. has been taken away and been replaced with a little emblem against the sellers store name, identifying the store as 'Top Brand' (see Pic).
View attachment 2538
This makes searching for quality brand sellers more of a chore, as the plugin doesn't allow to filter on that.

If you import directly from Ali though, you can search for products by name and then select from the brands icons at top.
View attachment 2539

You still then need to go through the list to select the products you wish to import, while making sure the 'Top Brand' logo is shown.
View attachment 2540

This is slow and cumbersome new process and I hope that some of this 'fingerwork' can be automated through the plugin in the near future. But for now this is the approach I am taking, unless someone else has a better and quicker - but safe - solution to share.
Hi Germanguyuk :). Thank you for taking the time to reply and for explaining! That helps, as I spent a long time assuming I was doing something wrong or wondering that the plugin needed to be re-uploaded.

spaalacla

Hi Germanguyuk :). Thank you for taking the time to reply and for explaining! That helps, as I spent a long time assuming I was doing something wrong or wondering that the plugin needed to be re-uploaded.
View attachment 2538

View attachment 2539

View attachment 2540

spaalacla

Thank you for taking the time to go through that and appreciate it. Sometimes when working alone it's a great help to have someone confirm you are not doing the wrong thing and helps to keep being objective about one's approach, I really thought I'd stuffed my PC up loading anti virus and blocking pop ups etc.

Thanks again

Stuart

Jordan

I have the same problem, no diamonds etc show up just the % feedback score. This has made selecting products very hard. Also a seller can show up as an approved seller on one product namely verified by Aliex ress and then not at all on another product. I have spent the last week wondering if a recently installed security software had caused this and spent ages trying to resolve it. Sorry you guys had the same problem thought I'd done something on my PC and have been going nuts with unproductive time wasting

I went nuts also and wasted so much time trying to understand !! I'm glad we understood now.

Jordan

View attachment 2538

View attachment 2539

View attachment 2540

Dear, you are a life savior, I searched for hours to try and understand why I can't find any crowns. Even AliExpress didnt change their "help page" regarding that. Thanks again.

Sorry I didnt understand. What do you mean "feedback can be changed manually ?"

Hi Jordan, I've seen beautiful store sites on Aliexpress, so it's possible that they have a plugin that men can adapt to their personal needs, like feedback for example.