Aliexpress is not cheap anymore?

Lord Tjhai

Don't you guys think aliexpress is not cheap anymore? I can find many similar product with aliexpress at amazon or other online marketplace in Indonesia with cheaper price. I wonder how they can do that. Is aliexpress really too pricey now? What do you think guys?

Yes is true, on Aliexpress there is always more expensive products now, and some times when i go trought products listing i find a lot of amazing products that i would like to add to my store, and then when i check the product price i change my mind...

otk

Usually, same product is sold by different sellers. Sellers change prices day-to-day. When You find an amazing product, search for the product iself first and look at the prices from other stores.

JohnSmith

Even the 1688 and Alibaba guys are running Amazon FBA so obviously their prices can be even cheaper than Aliexpress.

Alisa

aliexpress good Ranking product maybe not cheaper than others website.
but aliexpress some hide link is cheaper.
compare with Commission.
aliexpress : 5-8%
amazon: 8-15%
ebay : more than 8%

The good thing of word press and drop shipping you don't have to just stay with aliexpress there can be cheaper products with other drop shippers but make sure they reliable.

Zen

Simple :) Just retail from amazon sellers have apps for that different platforms etc , you can dropship from ebay and amazon and other stores..
Depends where you are, but im pretty sure that if you are good in your niche and have good sales, every aliexpress dealer will give you the best price, that beat everything.. its all about sales, start with good rating traders and you reach the best price when you deserved = means sales !!!

Radana

I haven't been ordering on Aliexpress for a few years now. Why when I can find great products on Amazon. I recently was looking for a food scale on amazon because I want to change my diet. I weigh more than 130 lb, so in order not to eat more, I have to put everything on the food scale and eat not less and not more. It's already one week since I have been doing it, but I feel already overwhelmed. I hope I won't give up soon.

Last edited: