Aliexpress crashing

Xerro

I have been having a really annoying issue lately, I post this here in hopes someone else has run into it.

Whenever i go to Aliexpress chrome crashes, it seems isolated to chrome based browsers only.
Opera
Chrome
Chrome Canary
Comodo
Chromium
Vivaldi

All have the same issue.
Sometimes it works, but 90% of the time if crashes.
I seem to have more luck whenever I'm not logged into chrome, leading me to believe it is a setting in my profile.
I have tried resetting my profile and all other troubleshooting.

Christina

Administrator
I have been having a really annoying issue lately, I post this here in hopes someone else has run into it.

Whenever i go to Aliexpress chrome crashes, it seems isolated to chrome based browsers only.
Opera
Chrome
Chrome Canary
Comodo
Chromium
Vivaldi

All have the same issue.
Sometimes it works, but 90% of the time if crashes.
I seem to have more luck whenever I'm not logged into chrome, leading me to believe it is a setting in my profile.
I have tried resetting my profile and all other troubleshooting.

AliDropship Google Chrome Extension can't impact the mentioned browsers correct work except Google Chrome. Try to delete the Extension and go to AliExpress.

Xerro

AliDropship Google Chrome Extension can't impact the mentioned browsers correct work except Google Chrome. Try to delete the Extension and go to AliExpress.

This definitely isn't the plugins fault.
I just posted here as it isolated to aliexpress, and this is the only place i go that is Aliexpress related.

I did some testing and seems it may be an OS issue and not just chrome.