AlieDropship Wont install fully PHP version back to 7.1

mromaha

I cant get this to install fully. I am using a DiVi child theme that has WooCommerce in it.

I keep getting an error that says: Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Please check instructions .

I moved to PHP Version 5.6 and still the same thing. However, I don't want to use the AlieDropship theme at all anyways just the plugin for woo commerce. I thought this would be great for my business since I create dropshipping stores for people. If I could get his to work this would be great any help or advice from anyone. regarding using this on a Divi child theme would be great.

Also is there a way to purchase a multi-site use plan?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I cant get this to install fully. I am using a DiVi child theme that has WooCommerce in it.

I keep getting an error that says: Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Please check instructions.

I moved to PHP Version 5.6 and still the same thing. However, I don't want to use the AlieDropship theme at all anyways just the plugin for woo commerce. I thought this would be great for my business since I create dropshipping stores for people. If I could get his to work this would be great any help or advice from anyone. regarding using this on a Divi child theme would be great.

Also is there a way to purchase a multi-site use plan?
This error means that ionCube loader is not enabled on your Hosting. You can PM me your domain name, WP and cPanel login credentials - I will check.