Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.3.0 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 14
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.0 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 9
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.0 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 19

Reda Saiko

I think since we have option in admin, either to "disable/enable" variation or "set quantity to zero", better to follow this logic

A better example is with this product : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ani...t-Stuffed-Toys-Dolls-2-Types/32841918468.html

someone ordered this item from me, he expected to receive 2 styles at once, since the second option was hidden in product page but in title I said "2 types"...

+1. Thank you for talking about this, I am not updating to this version.

This is not a bug , we decided to make it like this: when the whole attribute is not available for variation - variation won't be shown.

Well, you just decided, but it's better to ask your customers (those who use the plugin) before taking this kind of decisions. It's not an improvement, YOU think it's better that way, yes, why not, but for those who WANT it like before, it's not fair to just change it. You can for example add an option for that (and it's already exists), so people can choose the way they like. I like the Alidropship plugin, its very good and you are always making improvements, BUT sometimes you just take decisions of how we WANT our stores to be look like.

And sorry, but again the worst thing is that you aren't preventing for this changes, so we have to discover them after the update, it really can be a huge problem.

So for now, I will stick to the 1.2.9 version.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
+1. Thank you for talking about this, I am not updating to this version.

How can we disable it?

It's a terrible idea...
I think since we have option in admin, either to "disable/enable" variation or "set quantity to zero", better to follow this logic

A better example is with this product : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ani...t-Stuffed-Toys-Dolls-2-Types/32841918468.html

someone ordered this item from me, he expected to receive 2 styles at once, since the second option was hidden in product page but in title I said "2 types"...

We haven't changed it after 1.2.9 version, It was changed after ver. 1.1.0 of AliDropship Woo plugin was released. We made it because WooCommerce doesn't show the variation image if some of the attributes are not available. It shows text. That''s why we hide such variations.

Last edited:

Reda Saiko

We haven't changed it after 1.2.9 version, It was changed after ver. 1.1.0 of AliDropship Woo plugin was released. We made it because WooCommerce doesn't show the variation image if some of the attributes are not available. It shows text. That''s why we hide such variations.

Are you sure? because in my 3 websites, I doesn't have this issue right now. And WC shows the picture without problem even if the variant is out of stock. My theme is FLATSOME if it helps. Maybe I am just lucky :).

Christina

Administrator
Hello, I am having issues importing reviews using aliwooship. Can someone help

Hello, nardog03!
Could you be more specific and explain the issue in more detail?
Please make sure that you're using the latest version of the plugin.
If so, PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue.