alidropship woo plugin

GM Chandio

Hello,
I am using alidropship woo plugin and I cant seem to understand how to edit attribute images?
I have used alidropship original plugin and it is very straight forwand in it. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

GM Chandio

Hello George,
I saw this it is not what I am looking for, I was looking for a way to edit attribute pictures in alidropshipwoo plugin because sometimes the sellers on aliexpress have their logo on the pictures in the product attributes and I wanted to know how to get rid of the logos on attributes pictures. Just like the way I can edit the pictures in the description and product gallery.

chris37

Hello George,
I saw this it is not what I am looking for, I was looking for a way to edit attribute pictures in alidropshipwoo plugin because sometimes the sellers on aliexpress have their logo on the pictures in the product attributes and I wanted to know how to get rid of the logos on attributes pictures. Just like the way I can edit the pictures in the description and product gallery.
Go to variations section on the products edit page,

then expanding all variations,
If you place your mouse up to the variation image is allow you to edit it with the image editor,
Or if you want delete it and and upload new one edited by photoshop