• Minor improvements

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion71_1.6.18.zip
    6 MB · Views: 9
  • alidswoo_ion72_1.6.18.zip
    6 MB · Views: 25

Georgy

Update to version AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.6.18 did not solve the problem
No variations after product import, SCHEDULE button instead of PUBLISH button. No published status in droplist
Login credentials were sent to your email
Hello! As i've texted in that thread - https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-plugin-ver-1-6-17-update.16787/#post-80999 - unfortunately, i were not able to catch issues you pointed us on (Versions 1.6.17 and 1.6.18). Our support team will check your webstore to figure out what might be wrong. Thank you!

Regards, George

Enov

Hello George,

There is some serious issues with the currency switcher of the plugin :

- Even if cache is ON, it doesn't work with most cache plugins like wp super cache etc... Visitors from US for example see products in EUR!
- There is no option to disable automatic currency switcher, for example I want all visitors to see by default USD, and they can change it anytime in the dropdown.

The last thing is a bit more complicated, to keep the currency chosen even in the cart and checkout page.

If you can look at those issues please.

Thank you.

chris37

Hello George,

There is some serious issues with the currency switcher of the plugin :

- Even if cache is ON, it doesn't work with most cache plugins like wp super cache etc... Visitors from US for example see products in EUR!
- There is no option to disable automatic currency switcher, for example I want all visitors to see by default USD, and they can change it anytime in the dropdown.

The last thing is a bit more complicated, to keep the currency chosen even in the cart and checkout page.

If you can look at those issues please.

Thank you.
This I always happen with alidropship woo plugin currency switcher.

I mentioned it million of time... you need dynamic caching (like the one wp rocket provide,but with that you gonna face variation issue currency, or you can try wp faster cache and you must exlude the currency cookies from cache for is working properly and even with that you gonna have the preload issue of the plugin because is not dynamic cache plugin)

Also about the prefferent currency checkout you must forget it with ali woo currency switcher.

I personal mention this issue to more then one person of the alidropship team..
Nothing happen untill now...

So if you want to fix you issue follow this big thread about aelia currency switcher..
Is little bit technical but is going to solve all the issue you have.

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/currency-switcher.16460/

My self and many other ali members use it with great result.

Enov

I found a plugin who do the job

https://villatheme.com/extensions/woo-multi-currency/

(the free version as well, but limited to 2 currencies)

it's cheap than aelia plugin.

but really looking to use alidropship default one, I hope in the next version will solve this issue. The solution is really simple, they need just to separate visitor currency in another cookie...

chris37

(the free version as well, but limited to 2 currencies
In the thread which I post above is show you also how you get aelia currency switcher for free,and you gonna have us many currency you like..

I don't believe alidropship company is gonna fix this issue... is like this issue is going to stay here forever ;)

Fishy

• Fixed: Issue with variations pictures after product update
  • Checked: Compatible with WordPress 5.6
  • Checked: Compatible with WooCommerce 4.8.0
  • Minor improvements
Hello
My product variation always show up in a dropdown after update, I have the setting to show image variation and clear all cache an everything but still have the same problem. Please help.
Thanks