alidropship woo is compatible php 7?

Enov

Hi,

I'm starting using wordpress with php 7.1 and mariadb, it seems faster compared to php5 and mysql.
my question is the plugin woocommerce version is compatible with php 7?

Thanks for answers

Jess

The simple answer should have been, no Zend loader is not compatible with php 7 but if your host supports Ion cube (My host supports both but not all do) then please download the Ioncube version.

Milos

Once Woo version ZenGuard installed and products imported, is it possible to replace ZenGuard version with IonLoader as I want to use faster PHP 7 instead PHP 5.6 ? Will the replacement make problems ? Thx

Milos

Once Woo version ZenGuard installed and products imported, is it possible to replace ZenGuard version with IonLoader as I want to use faster PHP 7 instead PHP 5.6 ? Will the replacement make problems ? Thx

I accidentally deactivated AliDropship ZenGuard and when tried to reactive got errror -> "Wrong site"

Please reactivate. Thx

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, there are shouldn't be any issues with this replacement.

robert syputa

I get the following error when installing the woo ioncube pluging:
Fatal error: The file /home/yourdeal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1.

Where can I download the php7.x plugin?

jubran

I get the following error when installing the woo ioncube pluging:
Fatal error: The file /home/yourdeal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1.

Where can I download the php7.x plugin?
You don't need to download the plugin. Just switch the version of your PHP from the sever (cPanel) and select your website.