Alidropship woo, bad ? :(

BBlasko

Hi, I come to you in the hope of finding a solution, it's been over a week that I am stuck and I take a huge backlog on my site.I was strolled by the customer service and I am asking myself the question if I have to oppose the payment and use another service?

Problem: I can not activate my license, no field is displayed, see image

Solutions tried:
- Disable, uninstall, install the plug-in
- Contact customer service- Check my URLs
- Check the root folder
- Send my WP and FTP contact information to customer service
- Update my version PHP 7.0 -> 7.1

Have you encountered this problem ?
url of my Website : boutique-de-noel.com

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-11-03 à 07.39.07.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-11-03 à 07.39.07.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 8

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I come to you in the hope of finding a solution, it's been over a week that I am stuck and I take a huge backlog on my site.I was strolled by the customer service and I am asking myself the question if I have to oppose the payment and use another service?

Problem: I can not activate my license, no field is displayed, see image

Solutions tried:
- Disable, uninstall, install the plug-in
- Contact customer service- Check my URLs
- Check the root folder
- Send my WP and FTP contact information to customer service
- Update my version PHP 7.0 -> 7.1

Have you encountered this problem ?
url of my Website : boutique-de-noel.com

Hello, BBlasko!

I'm very sorry that you've faced the problem. There are some reasons for that:

1) Please make sure that IonCube Loader is enabled on your hosting server. Contact your Hosting support and ask to enable ionCube Loader on your account or enable it by yourself using your cPanel.

2) If you installed SSL certificate and didn't change WordPress Address URL and Site Address URL. Go to your WordPress dashboard Settings -> General: in WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) should be set: https:// instead of http://.

1541228160798.png

3) Disable Mod Security or Cloudflare on your server.

If the issue will persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to figure the problem out. Thank you!

BBlasko

I have already tried these manipulations without effects.Thank you I send you my access, please quickly, I have already been too late, a big thank you