AliDropship Woo 1.0.2.1 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- 'Display product variations as text' option is added:

Nice Attributes ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-27 14.35.31.png

Enable if you want your variations images look like text:

1 pcs Cute Mickey Switch Stickers, Mickey Mouse Donald Duck Light Switch Stickers, Decorative ...png
1 pcs Cute Mickey Switch Stickers, Mickey Mouse Donald Duck Light Switch Stickers, Decorative ...png

- 'Currency location' toggle was removed , now currency is detected and shown to your customers automatically.

Currency ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-27 14.57.14.png

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.0.2.1 PHP 7.0.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.2.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.2.1 PHP 7.2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 19

Reda Saiko

Hello, it's me again :), I want to report another bug I just find in the new version :

The plugin doesn't imports the GALLERY images, even with the option activated in the settings :eek:.

Direct Webstore

The plugin doesn't imports the GALLERY images, even with the option activated in the settings
I have the latest version. Just imported a product and had no problems. Gallery images imported to my Media Library just fine. So it's probably not a bug with the Woo plugin, but a conflict with some other plugin or setup on your site.

Did you try with several products ... or just one. If you only tried with one before reporting it, it may just be a temporary glitch.

Reda Saiko

I have the latest version. Just imported a product and had no problems. Gallery images imported to my Media Library just fine. So it's probably not a bug with the Woo plugin, but a conflict with some other plugin or setup on your site.

Did you try with several products ... or just one. If you only tried with one before reporting it, it may just be a temporary glitch.

Multiple products tested, with direct import and edit function. I am waiting for the support team reply, so I don't know for sure if it's a conflict with another plugin (like you said it's probably that).

Anyway it wasn't the case before the update for me, does someone else having the issue?

My solution right now : the gallery images are present on the product editing page (ONLY here, not int the public product page) and not in the media library. What I do it's editing the pictures (just edit/save) and they are imported.

iori17

Multiple products tested, with direct import and edit function. I am waiting for the support team reply, so I don't know for sure if it's a conflict with another plugin (like you said it's probably that).

Anyway it wasn't the case before the update for me, does someone else having the issue?

My solution right now : the gallery images are present on the product editing page (ONLY here, not int the public product page) and not in the media library. What I do it's editing the pictures (just edit/save) and they are imported.

Have same problem and same temporal solution

iori17

Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

@Victoria Kudryashova I have the same issue. It supposed to be checked correctly by one of your colleague, but she just import all products of 1 page by 1 click and said that everything is ok.

I think that your team as a System Engineer, the correct way to find the real root cause is testing and reproducing the failure mode according 5 why's.

Please, I request your support!.

Christina

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova I have the same issue. It supposed to be checked correctly by one of your colleague, but she just import all products of 1 page by 1 click and said that everything is ok.

I think that your team as a System Engineer, the correct way to find the real root cause is testing and reproducing the failure mode according 5 why's.

Please, I request your support!.

Hello, iori17.
As far as I know our support manager is engaged in conversation with you and checking the issue. She will answer you as soon as possible.

Direct Webstore

The support team have already checked my websites. Thank you.

For those who have the same issue, there is a conflict with the new version of the plugin and WP Cerber Security.

It's always had problems. I recommend "Wordfence". I've never had any problems at all with it, and apparently neither have over 1 million other people. :)