AliDropship Version 0.9.9 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main changes:
  • Pricing formula: ‘Add recommended’ formula option. If you don't know what pricing formula to use, you can add our recommended one with just one click:
upload_2017-6-14_16-37-8.png
  • New settings in auto-order section: mark order as ‘Processed’, ‘Shipped’ automatically
Mark order as 'Processed': if you enable this option your order status will be changed from 'Paid' (Ordered) to 'Processed' automatically right after you placed the order on AliExpress.

Mark order as 'Shipped': when Tracking ID is added to the order the status of the order will be changed to 'Shipped' and 'Order shipped notification' will be sent to your client automatically.

If you disable these options, you can change statuses manually as it was before.
upload_2017-6-14_16-37-41.png
Please remember that if you don't upgrade your Stripe payment gateway will not work!!! All instructions you may find here: https://alidropship.com/codex/3-attention-stripe-api-upgrade/

elfrost

An error occurred while updating AliDropship Plugin: Could not create directory. alids/assets/codeMirror/mode/cypher

getting error updating theme

get these errors with my 2 stores.

EDIT: disregard, i found out why. too much inodes on my hosting.
btw i not sure why the number inides inscrease fastly

anonymous1971

Main changes:
  • Pricing formula: ‘Add recommended’ formula option. If you don't know what pricing formula to use, you can add our recommended one with just one click:
View attachment 845
  • New settings in auto-order section: mark order as ‘Processed’, ‘Shipped’ automatically
Mark order as 'Processed': if you enable this option your order status will be changed from 'Paid' (Ordered) to 'Processed' automatically right after you placed the order on AliExpress.

Mark order as 'Shipped': when Tracking ID is added to the order the status of the order will be changed to 'Shipped' and 'Order shipped notification' will be sent to your client automatically.

If you disable these options, you can change statuses manually as it was before.
View attachment 846
Please remember that if you don't upgrade your Stripe payment gateway will not work!!! All instructions you may find here: https://alidropship.com/codex/3-attention-stripe-api-upgrade/
Great! when does this update integrates with the woocommerce plugin?

Milos

Main changes:
View attachment 845

View attachment 846

STRIP isn't working after the update...the same with PAYPAL .....many abandoned carts....

Yaros

Staff member
STRIP isn't working after the update...the same with PAYPAL .....many abandoned carts....
Don't forget to change test status to active one on your Stripe account. We do not have any issues with stripe after update.

Milos

Don't forget to change test status to active one on your Stripe account. We do not have any issues with stripe after update.

Oh, YOU don't have a problem, so anyone else shouldn't have either....My STRIPE account is WELL LIVE as you may see STRIPE_LIVE.png Untitled3.png STRIPE_LIVE.png Untitled3.png

I'd suggest you fix the bug (one among many) as I'm losing revenue:

Thx.

Attachments

• abandoned_cart.png
    abandoned_cart.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: