Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

1. Blur image bug
fixed .

2. Paylike bug fixed.

3. Yoast SEO compatibility.

4. Regions added like on AliExpress:
now you customers will fill in their address like on AliExpress. You don't need to worry anymore about correctness of filling these fields by your customers. It will make auto-order smooth.

30a9e29bfa54.png

All fields that have selection on AliExpress will have this option on your check-out page as well:

7b599494d870.jpg

5. 'View on AliExpress' option :
now you can view your product on AliExpress from your WordPress admin area (Single product page):

14007a04926a.png

6. Featured image bug fixed:
if you customized a featured image and save all images on your server - your customized featured image will not be replaced with a default.

7. Phone field in Purchase notification added: if your customer left his phone number on check-out page it will be added to his Purchase notification.

8. PayPal Express Check-Out customers: Field Province/County filled in with 'Other' during auto-filling if there is no information in customers account.

upload_2017-10-19_14-46-43.png

Attachments

• ION alids.0.9.14.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 11
  • alids.0.9.14.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 11

candresg76

7b599494d870.jpg

Hello @Victoria Kudryashova , thanks a lot for the update!
I'd like to report that 2nd line on Address does NOT appear during checkout on Davinci theme, therefore, customers are forced to enter a short address just in 1 line. Please correct this as soon as possible as I already got two messages from customers stating that they cannot enter their complete address since the blank space in address is limiting the caracters to be entered.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon as this is a sensitive issue that is affecting the ordering process as we speak.

Thanks a lot for the efforts!

Raff

Thank you for your updates. You said that it is now compatible with Yoast SEO. I have a problem with Yoast SEO. On every custom page such as login page, my account page it put "Page not found", as i read on forums online, i found out that this is known problem fo yoast seo when a website used a custom page.
You may read it here: https://github.com/Yoast/wordpress-seo/issues/1971

Can you make a solution for this? My temporary solution for this is adding code on my function.php
GBCnS7JmRM6Cg0xNkjUdfA.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
7b599494d870.jpg

I'd like to report that 2nd line on Address does NOT appear during checkout on Davinci theme, therefore, customers are forced to enter a short address just in 1 line. Please correct this as soon as possible as I already got two messages from customers stating that they cannot enter their complete address since the blank space in address is limiting the caracters to be entered.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon as this is a sensitive issue that is affecting the ordering process as we speak.

What do you mean a second line? We always had 1 address line in our themes. We have the same number of symbols in line as AliExpress. If address is too long, they could reduce it somehow.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you for your updates. You said that it is now compatible with Yoast SEO. I have a problem with Yoast SEO. On every custom page such as login page, my account page it put "Page not found", as i read on forums online, i found out that this is known problem fo yoast seo when a website used a custom page.
You may read it here: https://github.com/Yoast/wordpress-seo/issues/1971

Can you make a solution for this? My temporary solution for this is adding code on my function.php
GBCnS7JmRM6Cg0xNkjUdfA.png
We will solve it. As a temporary solution please create pages with the name of pages that are not found:

upload_2017-10-20_10-28-26.png

candresg76

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova & @Yaros , a very important bug to be taken care of: PayPal payments are NOT working on Chrome (just paypal express), only on Firefox as we speak so I guess a lot of users like myself might be missing sales since the last update. Please try to correct this issue a.s.a.p. Thanks!

candresg76

What do you mean a second line? We always had 1 address line in our themes. We have the same number of symbols in line as AliExpress. If address is too long, they could reduce it somehow.

Just enter a long address and it will NOT work, the new update has limited the number of characters in the address line/space so this must be corrected a.s.a.p as there's no second line/space to continue fulfilling the customers' address as on aliexpress. Thank you!

Ahmednew

Hello. Change product (in product edit) is not working .. i tried many times but it always reset to the original product

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
7b599494d870.jpg

We removed a symbols limitation for this field. These changes will be available with the next update - this week.

candresg76

Hello, I tried on our sites - it works, could you please try once again?

It works at times so this is definitely a bug to be fixed in the next update please, getting a lot of abandoned carts due to this plus missing sales, I guess other forum members might be experiencing this. Like I said, this is happening only with Chrome so there should be some sort of incompatibility or conflict created by the latest plugin update. Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thanks a ton.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
7b599494d870.jpg

Hello, please update your theme - we 've made City field a typed one, so your customers will type city name by themselves.
As our tests showed conversion rate was reduced after previous update when City field was a selected one (like on AliExpress), because not all cities were in this selected list. So, we changed this field from a selected one to a manually typed.