AliDropship ver. 0.9.12.2 UPDATE

Yaros

Staff member
AliDropship ver. 0.9.12.2

- Discount issue was fixed
- DusuPay payment gateway issue was solved

Prabhakar

Hi Yaros,

I have stopped my fb campaign because of Discount Issue with Shipping Option. Last week your support team said like by Monday the bug gets rectified in the latest theme update. But after updating the both Alidropship plugin & theme today, I have the same issue, bug not resolved.

Problem:
Step 1: I have created a Free + shipping product. with Shipping charges $9.95. On product page I have the Price as $0 and Shipping Charges as $9.95.

Step 2: Created a Promo or Coupon Code in the Discounts Section, Selected two products, One Free + Shipping Product and Another Product at retail price + shipping.

Step3: First Tried the Coupon code on Retail Price + Shipping Product - Got Discount on Price - Fine.

Step4: Tried Coupon on Free + Shipping Product - No change in Shipping Price [But Coupon Verified]. Please rectify this Bug ..Hoping for a Quick Reply...
fss.png

Yaros

Staff member
You need to select All Products, then your coupon code will be applied to the cart and shipping cost will be reduced according to your discount. There is no option to select particular products with 0 price and then apply discount to their shipping prices.