Alidropship + User Role Editor Compatibility

aminech

I'm trying to give a user the access to import products from Aliexpress to my store but it's not doable, only users with admin level access can import products and use alidropship in wp-admin panel.

I tried User Role Editor plugin but I don't see any "capabilities" related to alidropship to select.

Any idea how to allow other users to use alidropship and import products from aliexpress?

Mar

I'm trying to give a user the access to import products from Aliexpress to my store but it's not doable, only users with admin level access can import products and use alidropship in wp-admin panel.

I tried User Role Editor plugin but I don't see any "capabilities" related to alidropship to select.

Any idea how to allow other users to use alidropship and import products from aliexpress?
I am using User Rule Editor. It is a good plugin but setup is tricky. I was able to give a user access to admin page but restrict to view some setting, e. g. order and customer information, woocommerce setting etc. Import of products was not involved but I believe this setting is there somewhere. I have tried other similar plugin, this is the best I have used for the purpose.

aminech

Yes ... give them this ...

Simple as that.

And if you don't trust them ... find one you DO trust.

What you are saying makes no sense, I suppose if you had a company you will give your employees all the accesses?

Good luck with blindly trusting people behind of their laptop screens