AliDropship Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 0.10.8) : https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/

- ‘Keep In Contact With Us’ section in About Us made customazible.

- ‘No reviews yet’ text added in Review tab if there are no reviews available. Please see screenshot 1.

- Multiple images posts (Instagram) support added.

- ZIP code checkbox added on Checkout for customers who come from countries with no ZIP codes. Please see screenshot 2.

- Variations bug fixed. Inactive attributes could not be added to cart, but a modal window Add to cart appeared.

- Page titles bug fixed. Page titles could not be changed with Edit page tool.

- Product quantity bug in Add to Cart modal window fixed. Please see screenshot 3.

Michelangelo (current version 0.10.7): https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/

- ‘No reviews yet’ text added in Review tab if there are no reviews available. Please see screenshot 1.

- ZIP code checkbox added on Checkout for customers who come from countries with no ZIP codes. Please see screenshot 2.

Rembrandt (current version 3.5.8) https://alidropship.com/themes/rembrandt/

Attachments

• 1-screenshot.jpg
    1-screenshot.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 2-screenshot.jpg
    2-screenshot.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 3- screenshot.png
    3- screenshot.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Yue
thanks, been looking forward to this, especially for the zip code thing, please kindly provide an option in the next update so items ordered by customers can be clickable and also please add an option for us to add a custom payment code to our drop shipping store because so we can add payments that is supported in our countries. thanks

JJY

when clicked on no zip code. there should be autofill none in the fields.

- Product quantity bug in Add to Cart modal window fixed. Please see screenshot 3.
seems not fixed. after updates and clear cached. 768 x 862

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

thanks, been looking forward to this, especially for the zip code thing, please kindly provide an option in the next update so items ordered by customers can be clickable and also please add an option for us to add a custom payment code to our drop shipping store because so we can add payments that is supported in our countries. thanks
Could you please explain where exactly products should be clickable? They are clickable on Checkout.

Do you mean Orders section in Personal account?
Not in the admin dashboard, that of the customer. let's say I'm a customer, I come to your online store to make a purchase, in my order history when I open my order the items in there should be clickable so it makes it easier for me to repurchase the same products if I want to

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Not in the admin dashboard, that of the customer. let's say I'm a customer, I come to your online store to make a purchase, in my order history when I open my order the items in there should be clickable so it makes it easier for me to repurchase the same products if I want to
Yes, this is what I meant. Thanks for your suggestion!