Any solution?

Can see it here

I updated today

Attachments

• Sin título2.jpg
    Sin título2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 30

Arrex™

Good day! I am currently trying to set up my store using Da Vinci latest version 0.9.24.

Unfortunately I ran into problem with one of the product categories, specifically at breadcrumbs.php on line 143. Please help.

The LINK.

upload_2017-9-2_23-34-3.png

higashi

Hello @Yaros :
Recently , after updating themes/plugin of Alidropship, my site always display alert message box: 'Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again." Even my site not setting any Account setting to use reCAPTCHA.
How to solve that?
Thanks,

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello @Yaros :
Recently , after updating themes/plugin of Alidropship, my site always display alert message box: 'Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again." Even my site not setting any Account setting to use reCAPTCHA.
How to solve that?
Thanks,
Could you please pm me your WP credentials?

Dmitriy

Good afternoon All ,

I'm getting a problem for the last 2 months trying to find how to fix this problem . I'm not even using the reCaptcha .

Can someone come back to me how to fix it . Thank you so much

1516010214235.png

higashi

Hello,
As supported by Alidropship, my site issue caused by Subscription form setting that used SendInBlue (before that is okay). Now, I changed to use MailChimp and it works as normally.
Thank you,

Dmitriy

Hello,
As supported by Alidropship, my site issue caused by Subscription form setting that used SendInBlue (before that is okay). Now, I changed to use MailChimp and it works as normally.
Thank you,

Hi higashi ,
Unfortunately still not working ,same problem is coming all the time on website.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Good afternoon All ,

I'm getting a problem for the last 2 months trying to find how to fix this problem . I'm not even using the reCaptcha .

Can someone come back to me how to fix it . Thank you so much

View attachment 2432
Dmitriy, could you pm me your WP credentials? I'll check what might be causing the issue.

jp2017

Ekaterina,

I seem to be have same issue with recaptcha. I pm'd you my WP credential. Can you please take a look?