[SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobynM

Is this site still for sale? I am interested. Price?
Why are you selling? It's such a popular niche.

Last edited:
You have ZERO sales and are asking for $200? Basically, you're selling a license and hosting and domain name here. Nothing more. The titles and descriptions are not edited, some have odd, spammy pictures that are from Aliexpress explicitly talking about Aliexpress feedback. It seems like you installed the Rembrandt theme and AliDropship plugin onto a website, imported some baby products, and now are trying to sell the store for $200. In my opinion, it's not even worth $100 or $50. Anyone who buys it will have to basically restart everything.

ali165

You have ZERO sales and are asking for $200? Basically, you're selling a license and hosting and domain name here. Nothing more. The titles and descriptions are not edited, some have odd, spammy pictures that are from Aliexpress explicitly talking about Aliexpress feedback. It seems like you installed the Rembrandt theme and AliDropship plugin onto a website, imported some baby products, and now are trying to sell the store for $200. In my opinion, it's not even worth $100 or $50. Anyone who buys it will have to basically restart everything.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY, THE WEBSITE ALREADY SOLD FOR $190✌

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY, THE WEBSITE ALREADY SOLD FOR $190✌
No need to get so overworked. If the website actually sold for $190, why would you get so mad that I am discouraging buyers from purchasing the site?

And just saying, not everyone who discourages buying a certain site is a "hater"... Simply put, I'm stating my opinion to help buyers stay cautious of bad deals. You'll never go far in business if you react like this to any negative feedback.

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.