AliDropship Program structure

AllSaleIn

I have a custom store AllSaleIn.com made for me by AliDropship and my customers asking me what's the difference between your products and AliExpress products and if they are tghe same why there's a difference in the price. This question by my customer is a good one and I'm not sure how to answer it.

The question touchs the principle of your AliDropship program.If we are selling products with the same prices of AliExpress, I can so the great value of the program.
But AliExpress put the people that invest in AliDropship program like myself at the disavantage from the competitive prespective.

Suggestion:
One way that make the AliDropship program fair and workable is that we offer price same as AliExpress to our customers and AliDropship offers us something like 35% off the cost and that would make our profit.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Mar

I have a custom store AllSaleIn.com made for me by AliDropship and my customers asking me what's the difference between your products and AliExpress products and if they are tghe same why there's a difference in the price. This question by my customer is a good one and I'm not sure how to answer it.
It look like your customers are aware that your products are from AliExpress, did you tell them?

Mar

One way that make the AliDropship program fair and workable is that we offer price same as AliExpress to our customers and AliDropship offers us something like 35% off the cost and that would make our profit.
Dropshipping is not everything for AliExpress. The store has been successful long before dropshipping started.
But AliExpress put the people that invest in AliDropship program like myself at the disavantage from the competitive prespective.
I doubt if Dropshipping program is a program of AliExpress.

Mar

No, I have not tell them.
Your visitors should have seen signs of AliExpress in your site, even images with links to AliExpress. It is unusual that they mention about AliExpress specifically when there are many online stores selling the same products.

Item Zone

Some shoppers will be savvy and know about drop shipping.
Here's what I would say:

A possible answer to this question is to say there are many different sellers on aliexpress, and it takes a lot of time and effort to work out which items come from which factory which are being sold by "middle men", and which are just cheap knock-offs and aren't the real thing.
Then, after working all that out, different aliexpress suppliers are less reliable than others, and able to supply the best quality consistently and on time. Only after much research into those factors is the price compared.
So - the shopper at your store can take a gamble and just buy the cheapest thing they see on aliexpress, which means a risk that they end up getting something that's not what they really wanted, it only turns up after 2 months and they end up having to pay customs charges - or they can go through your store and get the item they wanted as quickly and efficiently as possible, and still at a very good price from someone who has already done all the necessary research.