AliDropship Pricing for Products

ValTheWiz

Hey there guys,

I know this has been posted before but I haven't really found a solution in any of the other posts so I am writing a new one. I have tried absolutely everything, from changing the price formula to completely deleting it and making my own, to changing the prices for each individual product I have (which is really inconvenient but works) and some of the products I have still are super overpriced to the point that it doubles the value of the AliExpress prices.

I guess it has something to do with the variations of the products but still it would be great if any of you recommend me something because I can't really go and update the price for each product separately it is just too much time so I really want the formula to work correctly for all products. Thanks in advance!

chris37

Hey there guys,

I know this has been posted before but I haven't really found a solution in any of the other posts so I am writing a new one. I have tried absolutely everything, from changing the price formula to completely deleting it and making my own, to changing the prices for each individual product I have (which is really inconvenient but works) and some of the products I have still are super overpriced to the point that it doubles the value of the AliExpress prices.

I guess it has something to do with the variations of the products but still it would be great if any of you recommend me something because I can't really go and update the price for each product separately it is just too much time so I really want the formula to work correctly for all products. Thanks in advance!
Do you have sellvia products or just aliexpress??

ValTheWiz

Do you have sellvia products or just aliexpress??
Only AliExpress products for now. I think that something went wrong with the variations since I deleted some from the products after importing. I can't even mass update the products without them going out of stock for no reason :D

chris37

Only AliExpress products for now. I think that something went wrong with the variations since I deleted some from the products after importing. I can't even mass update the products without them going out of stock for no reason :D
Yes , exactly that it . You mess with the attributes and variations. You must reset each product you did that manual and update the pricing formula again.