Alidropship Plugin vs Alidropship Woo Plugin

JAJA

Hi everyone
I've tested both versions over the past few weeks. Initially started with the Woo version, as I'm well-versed with Woocommerce. But I eventually switched over to the Alidropship (non-Woo) plugin, mostly because of point no.2 below.
Here are my observations:

Alidropship Plugin:
1. Cannot use Free+Shipping model because there is no way to restrict the quantity to only 1. If you can't restrict the quantity, visitors can 'purchase' hundreds of items because it's free.
2. Variations selection method is good (see the Woo comparison below for example)
3. Fast
4. Restricted to only 3 themes for now
5. Abandoned cart, email marketing and discounts functionality is built-in
6. Payment methods restricted to a few

Alidropship Woo Plugin:
1. Can use Free+Shipping model thanks to a Woocommerce plugin to restrict quantity
2. Variations selection method not very good (perhaps it's due to the WP theme I was using, Enfold). For example:
If my product had the following options: Size: L/M/S and Color: Blue/Red
The visitor had to select BOTH the size and color before the final price was shown (due to different sizes having different pricing). Again, I am not sure if this is due to the theme I was using. Perhaps Storefront theme doesn't have this issue?
3. Slower than using Alidropship plugin
4. Access to a huge library of WP themes
5. Abandoned cart, email marketing and discounts functionality requires adding WP plugins
6. Payment methods can be expanded with WP plugins. Good especially if you need one that supports payouts to your country

Feel free to add more points to this.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I've tested both versions over the past few weeks. Initially started with the Woo version, as I'm well-versed with Woocommerce. But I eventually switched over to the Alidropship (non-Woo) plugin
I was the opposite. Started with original, then went to Woo.

frdmcllcv

Hi everyone
I've tested both versions over the past few weeks. Initially started with the Woo version, as I'm well-versed with Woocommerce. But I eventually switched over to the Alidropship (non-Woo) plugin, mostly because of point no.2 below.
Here are my observations:

Are you using the Ecommerce Enfold theme? This is what I have and wondering if this plug in will work with it