AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.4.4 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main Features:

• Redesigned Blog added
Direct sales are not the only way you can drive more traffic to your online website. With the help of blogging, you can not only boost your sales, but also build loyal audience and expand it. Besides, blog is a perfect chance to speed up brand discovery process and boost customer engagement.

We’ve redesigned Blog to give a breath of fresh air to your content marketing, grow your business and keep you inspired.

BENEFITS:
  • Create interesting content and get it shared on social media. The more links there are to your store, the better!
  • Publish posts to show your customers that your website is up and running and you keep it updated.

WHAT’S NEW:
  • Clean and professional design. It’s time you get your blog to the new level. The whole new part of your website with its own logo and footer.
blog-homepage.png
  • ‘Shop this story’ feature. This is a highly efficient way to promote your products and encourage your readers to make a purchase. Add items mentioned in your article to enhance customer shopping experience.
shop-this-story.png
  • Banners on Homepage and Single page. Promote whatever you like, no exclusions applied.
promo-banner.png
  • New smart search. Get a sneak peak at the content before reading the whole article.
smart-search.png
  • Search results page. Find what you’re looking for faster.
  • Big image of the latest post. Draw more attention to your latest blogging activity.
  • More customization options. Upload your blog logo and adjust colors.

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.4.4.zip
    12.6 MB · Views: 10
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.4.4.zip
    11 MB · Views: 10
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.4.4.zip
    11 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Cam

ebi

Main Features:

• Redesigned Blog added
Direct sales are not the only way you can drive more traffic to your online website. With the help of blogging, you can not only boost your sales, but also build loyal audience and expand it. Besides, blog is a perfect chance to speed up brand discovery process and boost customer engagement.

We’ve redesigned Blog to give a breath of fresh air to your content marketing, grow your business and keep you inspired.

BENEFITS:
  • Create interesting content and get it shared on social media. The more links there are to your store, the better!
  • Publish posts to show your customers that your website is up and running and you keep it updated.

WHAT’S NEW:
  • Clean and professional design. It’s time you get your blog to the new level. The whole new part of your website with its own logo and footer.
View attachment 6869
  • ‘Shop this story’ feature. This is a highly efficient way to promote your products and encourage your readers to make a purchase. Add items mentioned in your article to enhance customer shopping experience.
View attachment 6870
  • Banners on Homepage and Single page. Promote whatever you like, no exclusions applied.
View attachment 6871
  • New smart search. Get a sneak peak at the content before reading the whole article.
View attachment 6872
  • Big image of the latest post. Draw more attention to your latest blogging activity.
why when I am updated plugin always not success? please help me?

Attachments

• Plugin Not Install.png
    Plugin Not Install.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 15

kdb

Main Features:

• Redesigned Blog added

BENEFITS:

WHAT’S NEW:

Dear Victoria,

Thanks for awesome plugin, I have found one thing to look in:
When the product on aliexpress is disappeared or qty become 0 the product on my site put them in draft / put the quantity to 0, but when product become availbale again it still resides in draft.
and the prices still remain 0not returned to published product.JPG

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear Victoria,

Thanks for awesome plugin, I have found one thing to look in:
When the product on aliexpress is disappeared or qty become 0 the product on my site put them in draft / put the quantity to 0, but when product become availbale again it still resides in draft.
and the prices still remain 0View attachment 6906
hello, please PM me your WP login credentials and link to that product - I will check what might be the issue.