AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.3.0 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• ‘Add images from product’s description to gallery’ feature is added
Без имени-2 @ 100% (Слой 1, RGB_8) _ 2018-08-30 13.40.27.png
  • Sales report has been refined by additional parameters: Costs and Earnings. READ MORE
Sales Report ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-30 13.41.59.png
  • Bulk reviews import 'Translate reviews into my language' toggle has been refined by country’s flag:
‘My language’ means the language which is selected on AliExpress.
The current settings of AliExpress are shown near the toggle as a country flag. Click ‘Change’ to go to AliExpress and switch to another language.

Import Reviews ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-30 13.50.04.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.3.0.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 22
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.3.0.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 11
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.3.0.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 15

Ofer

Hi Victoria,

I have a small suggestion- don’t hide the coupon code field in the mobile (and desktop?) checkout page...(As of now customers are required to click “Show order summary” to see it. Needless to say that hardly anyone clicks it. They just leave the site thinking the coupon campaign is a scam).

Another suggestion- place this field also on the product page so customers will be able to apply the code coupon before adding the product to the cart. People will love it! (And they will be able to apply the coupon even if they choose PayPal express checkout!)

A whole marketing campaign that was based on coupons failed because my customers couldn’t find that field.

I believe such an update will help us all boost our sales.

Thanks,

Ofer

Christina

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

I have a small suggestion- don’t hide the coupon code field in the mobile (and desktop?) checkout page...(As of now customers are required to click “Show order summary” to see it. Needless to say that hardly anyone clicks it. They just leave the site thinking the coupon campaign is a scam).

Another suggestion- place this field also on the product page so customers will be able to apply the code coupon before adding the product to the cart. People will love it! (And they will be able to apply the coupon even if they choose PayPal express checkout!)

A whole marketing campaign that was based on coupons failed because my customers couldn’t find that field.

I believe such an update will help us all boost our sales.

Thanks,

Ofer

Thank you for your suggestions, Ofer! We will definitely consider them.

Main features:

• ‘Add images from product’s description to gallery’ feature is added
View attachment 5460
  • Sales report has been refined by additional parameters: Costs and Earnings. READ MORE
View attachment 5461
  • Bulk reviews import 'Translate reviews into my language' toggle has been refined by country’s flag:
‘My language’ means the language which is selected on AliExpress.
The current settings of AliExpress are shown near the toggle as a country flag. Click ‘Change’ to go to AliExpress and switch to another language.

View attachment 5462
@Victoria Kudryashova why after I change the language on aliexpress but the flag on the import review doesn't change?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 16

Chris.Mc

Awesome update. Haven't seen the error on my side yet but I am definitely one with the "own language..." issue. Also revenue/cost report is pretty cool

Pro-t

Hello
I have problem with AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.3.0 - UPDATE( can't edit product option, still loadingproduct option loading.png)

magzen

Hello,

Thanks for the update

For the Add images from product’s description to gallery’ feature

Can you please add it to the Ali Woo version also? I understand that it adds several size variations, but it is better to have the choice to use it than no choice at all. I choose Woocommerce version so i wont be limited by plugin options and themes.

For those of us running their own server with enough space and power it wouldnt be any issue, there are plugins to prevent
Woocommerce from generating several sizes if it is needed

https://wordpress.org/plugins/image-sizes/

Please consider adding the "Add images from product description to gallery" for Woocommerce version also it would feel more complete

Thanks

Last edited:

kdb

Today received an update of the plugin, after that, Image editing is working fine same as before.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

Thanks for the update

For the Add images from product’s description to gallery’ feature

Can you please add it to the Ali Woo version also? I understand that it adds several size variations, but it is better to have the choice to use it than no choice at all. I choose Woocommerce version so i wont be limited by plugin options and themes.

For those of us running their own server with enough space and power it wouldnt be any issue, there are plugins to prevent
Woocommerce from generating several sizes if it is needed

https://wordpress.org/plugins/image-sizes/

Please consider adding the "Add images from product description to gallery" for Woocommerce version also it would feel more complete

Thanks

Thank you for your suggestion! We will certainly consider it.