AliDropship plugin ver. 0.9.16

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

1. Stripe: Bitcoin payments integrated

95c8c00419c2.jpg

c75e2e8c0d57.jpg

2. 'Add review' form appears even if there are no reviews -
this form hasn't been shown up before this update if product has 0 reviews. Now your customers are always able to leave their comments and share their feelings about your products.

6b4bd95a391f.jpg

3. Update is applied only to Published products -
before this update it was applied to all products: Published, Drafted, Trashed, etc. So, we optimized that process and now plugin updates only products with 'Published' status.

4. Built-in Image Editor:

https://alidropship.com/codex/image-editor/

Attachments

• alids.0.9.16.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 15
  • ION alids.0.9.16.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 15
  • PHP 7.1 ION alids.0.9.16.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 10

zahir

Hi , I checked stripe page today & it seems that the Atlas Program is now open for everyone, does anyone here registered a company through their program ?? I would love to hire about that & how they deal with dropshippers .

maxyy89

Hi , I checked stripe page today & it seems that the Atlas Program is now open for everyone, does anyone here registered a company through their program ?? I would love to hire about that & how they deal with dropshippers .
Dude why are you spamming all around the forum? Ask this in one section of forum not on 5 of them. As for Atlas I hear that they don't accept dropshippers but maybe now is different

Last edited:
Ok I did the latest upgrade of plugin and when i visit the gallery and click on the edit icon nothing happens no popup nothing??...

Is anyone else having this issue?

Im using latest version of Google Chrome.

zahir

Sorry mr I do not want to spam I just can not wait for the info. Can i use atlas stripe alsam alidropship

maxyy89

Sorry mr I do not want to spam I just can not wait for the info. Can i use atlas stripe alsam alidropship
As far I know they don't support dropshipping. Did you try to google it? Trough atlas you can form an only company, not LLC and as far I understood the company is little bit complicated regarding taxes and compliances.

Raff

I have updated my theme and plugin and i noticed that some page are NO TITLE. Like for example on homepage and product page. I am the only one experiencing this?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have updated my theme and plugin and i noticed that some page are NO TITLE. Like for example on homepage and product page. I am the only one experiencing this?
Do you use some 3rd parties plugins that can change page titles? I checked on our sites - everything works properly.
Also please check AliDropship -> Marketing -> SEO - have you filled in those fields?

Direct Webstore

At the start of the image editing video it says "Edit Product Images Directly from Wordpress" ... as far as I can see you edit them in the "Chrome Browser" while at the Aliexpress site before importing them to "Wordpress" ... or am I missing something? Can you also use the image editor with images that are in Wordpress already as the title implies? I can't see how to do it.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
At the start of the image editing video it says "Edit Product Images Directly from Wordpress" ... as far as I can see you edit them in the "Chrome Browser" while at the Aliexpress site before importing them to "Wordpress" ... or am I missing something? Can you also use the image editor with images that are in Wordpress already as the title implies? I can't see how to do it.
You can also edit your images in WordPress (gallery, description) if you use AliDropship original plugin. Just click image and you will see Edit icon.

2e37cf199078.png

Johnny Hook

Im using Ali woo,
When I try to edit product variable images when I'm importing the products is not working. The changes which I made are not saved.