DaVinci (current version 1.4.1)
DaVinci 2.0 (current version 1.5.2)
El Greco (current version 1.3.7)
Michelangelo (current version 1.3.1)
Raphael (current version 1.7.2)
Rembrandt (current version 4.0.4)
Rubens (current version 1.0.7)

- Theme optimization
- Now you can choose which variation will be pre-selected by default on Product page (Product options → the Variations tab)
El Greco Variation.png

Picasso (current version 1.0.8)
Van Gogh (current version 1.0.5)
- Theme optimization
- The pre-selected variation feature will be available later.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

the website is screwed up after updating the plugin and themes
Hello,

Could you please be more specific? What exactly are you having issues with?
Update: sent you a pm

Last edited by a moderator:

candresg76

Do NOT install this update, all my sites are down now, this is causing a "debugging" issue on wordpress!!

Do NOT install this update, all my sites are down now, this is causing a "debugging" issue on wordpress!!
Well, I suggest you check some other plugins you're using, deactivate it one by one and see which one is the culprit coz the updates works just fine for me.

candresg76

Well, I suggest you check some other plugins you're using, deactivate it one by one and see which one is the culprit coz the updates works just fine for me.

The culprit is, of course, the theme update (the davinci theme itself). I suggest the alidropship team to double check this issue and release a new theme update with the bug taken care of.

The culprit is, of course, the theme update (the davinci theme itself). I suggest the alidropship team to double check this issue and release a new theme update with the bug taken care of.
Ok mate, just PM the Alidropship staff or write an email to the support team.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're facing these issues. Could you please be more specific and let me know the exact errors you get in your WP admin area and/or frontend? The more details you provide, the faster we can help you!