Alidropship Original - Shipping Settings

daniel-97

Hi everyone,

Since we already have a "Minimum order price" for when that shipping option to be available, I think it's great to have a "Maximum order price" for when that shipping option to be hidden.

That way, we as users can control which shipping options to show for which cart amount (since the plugin don't have an option to make a "minimum order price for this shipping option to be Free"

Georgy

Hi everyone,

Since we already have a "Minimum order price" for when that shipping option to be available, I think it's great to have a "Maximum order price" for when that shipping option to be hidden.

That way, we as users can control which shipping options to show for which cart amount (since the plugin don't have an option to make a "minimum order price for this shipping option to be Free"
Hello! You can set any shipping with 0 price and set the minimum amount to be shown for that free shipping. Also, you can set the default shipping

daniel-97

Hello! You can set any shipping with 0 price and set the minimum amount to be shown for that free shipping. Also, you can set the default shipping
Hi,

If I set it like this, the customers will still be seeing the old shipping options. This is the scenario I have in my mind:
Option A - $5 shipping cost
Option A' - Free shipping cost when total cart reach $50

Since there's no "Maximum order price", they can still see Option A, but I want to hide that option and only show Option A' to make it looks professional

chris37

Hi,

If I set it like this, the customers will still be seeing the old shipping options. This is the scenario I have in my mind:
Option A - $5 shipping cost
Option A' - Free shipping cost when total cart reach $50

Since there's no "Maximum order price", they can still see Option A, but I want to hide that option and only show Option A' to make it looks professional
If you has using woo ;)

flexible shipping plugin (just for our woo version friends ) ;)