Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
New interface and features added:
  • Сompare prices from different sellers:
1.png

2.png

Compare all offers and choose the cheapest ones:

3.png

If there are no possible options you will get a notification : 'Sorry, no results!
You can use this feature not only to find the best offers, but also quickly find another supplier for your out of stock products.

• Сheck the seller's score before import: AliExpress's Score and AliDropship's Score don't match - this is because we use a more complicated formula to get the results.
4.png

• Track product's price changes:
5.png

• Look through customers images to get to know about how the product looks like in real life:
6.png

7.png

Re-open your browser to update extension's version!

Last edited:

aminech

Very nice update I like the new features, Im facing a little issue the Edit button doesn't work, nothing popup to edit the product, anyone else with same issue ?

Last edited:

Mickey

Nice, but after this update EDIT button doesn't work. Only IMPORT. I have chrome version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Nice, but after this update EDIT button doesn't work. Only IMPORT. I have chrome version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Nice update!
Same here EDIT button is dead :(
edit button don't work anymore
Very nice update I like the new features, Im facing a little issue the Edit button doesn't work, nothing popup to edit the product, anyone else with same issue ?
I'm really sorry for that, we are fixing it!

New interface and features added:
  • Сompare prices from different sellers:
1.png

2.png

Compare all offers and choose the cheapest ones:

3.png

If there are no possible options you will get a notification : 'Sorry, no results!
You can use this feature not only to find the best offers, but also quickly find another supplier for your out of stock products.

• Сheck the seller's score before import: AliExpress's Score and AliDropship's Score don't match - this is because we use a more complicated formula to get the results.
4.png

• Track product's price changes:
5.png

• Look through customers images to get to know about how the product looks like in real life:
6.png

7.png

Re-open your browser to update extension's version!
Waiting for the new update.

Ataya961

My version is 2.7.7.13 and it's not automatically updating. I tried removing it and installing again from google chrome extensions website but it is still the old version. Your help will be appreciated.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator