AliDropship Google Chrome Extension update Ver. 2.4.12.5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
We are very glad to present you redesigned AliDropship extension with new features.
Just click
b4033a002192.png
and see what we've got now:

1. You can choose several countries instead of one to choose the best products which are available for a purchase in countries that you are aimed at.

upload_2017-10-18_16-51-11.png

2. Choose a shipping method which will be later applied to your order during auto-filling:

upload_2017-10-18_16-55-53.png

3. If you tick on 'Hide products without ePacket' all products without ePacket will be removed from the page and only products with ePacket delivery will be imported:

upload_2017-10-18_16-59-25.png

4. Hover at some image and you will see info about delivery price and delivery time:

upload_2017-10-18_17-3-11.png

5. Now you are able to edit description before bulk import.

You can remove images, remove text, leave both or remove both.

upload_2017-10-18_17-4-57.png

If you click extension sign at the top right part of the screen you will see this information:

upload_2017-10-18_17-7-11.png

Direct Webstore

I have another post about that.
I'm looking solution to import aliexpress product Id from a CSV file I have extracted using another tool and method.

Isn't the current method with the Chrome extension and/or plugin import function good enough? If not. Why isn't it good enough? Just curious. :)

elfrost

Isn't the current method with the Chrome extension and/or plugin import function good enough? If not. Why isn't it good enough? Just curious. :)

the actual Chrome Extension works well for what it does.

in my case, I'm using my tool to grab only products I want with filter like:
- order higher than..
- store with 97+%
- Seller feedback higher than..
- and more
I do search by Keyword or category

then I get csv file
with the Product ID, I can find directly the product page
I do this manually actually but would be nice to find a way to select all products and import those in one click.

I'd say that the plugin can do something similar but not enough for now.. for my use

DaveNL

So what happened to the processing time, for me that was the most valuable data, yes even more valuable then epacket and now it is gone? :(

Direct Webstore

So what happened to the processing time

I think that's a load of crap anyway. Like with eBay. I place an order at midnight .. and 10 minutes later I get an email saying it's been :"Shipped". Show me a post office open at midnight! It's just automated lying messages. As for Aliexpress ... i would take any "shipping time" with an extremely HUGE BOULDER SIZED grain of salt. LOL :)

DaveNL

I am talking about processing time, the time even before they ship, my experience is that if the store claims the processing time is 7 day s it is 7 days, and i don't wanna wait 7 days for them to process my order, i like 3 days so that even with a slow epacket it is with the customer in 20 days.... This is an important metric and not like eBay to be disregarded imhio

mushrukh

We are very glad to present you redesigned AliDropship extension with new features.
Just click
b4033a002192.png
and see what we've got now:

1. You can choose several countries instead of one to choose the best products which are available for a purchase in countries that you are aimed at.

View attachment 1511

2. Choose a shipping method which will be later applied to your order during auto-filling:

View attachment 1512

3. If you tick on 'Hide products without ePacket' all products without ePacket will be removed from the page and only products with ePacket delivery will be imported:

View attachment 1513

4. Hover at some image and you will see info about delivery price and delivery time:

View attachment 1514

5. Now you are able to edit description before bulk import.

You can remove images, remove text, leave both or remove both.

View attachment 1515

If you click extension sign at the top right part of the screen you will see this information:

View attachment 1516
Thats amazing solve my problems

Direct Webstore

I am talking about processing time, the time even before they ship

That's what i'm talking about too. It's mostly bullshit. Don't believe what it says. It's up to the seller to notify when the order has been "processed/shipped" ... and many of them just do that straight away ... but don't actually REALLY ship it untill the next day or later. eBay sellers do the same thing. That's why I'm saying it's a load of crap. But not ALWAYS ... hence the term ... "Take it with a huge grain of salt". :) In other words ... don't believe it all the time.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I know Chrome Mobile does not support extensions, but it would be great if it did ... so I could add products from my tablet/phone while laying on the beach in Rio De Janeiro, sipping my Margarita ... lol :)

Last edited:

Ross

How do you get the bar to appear in Chrome? I've installed the extension and see the cart in my browser, but I never see the toolbar that allows you to search for products.

Ross

How do you get the bar to appear in Chrome? I've installed the extension and see the cart in my browser, but I never see the toolbar that allows you to search for products.

Any update on this @Victoria Kudryashova ? I would love to use the toolbar, as it would make life so much easier.

Last edited:

Ross

Hello, you need to open your WP admin area Import Products section and AliExpress in the next window. In this case you will see the toolbar.

Thanks for responding. I'll try uninstalling the chrome plugin and try again as it wasn't working for me. Sounds like it may just be a glitch with Chrome.

Thanks again.