Alidropship extension country

IgorSer

Hi everyone,

I started using alidropship recently and I have a question about alidropship google chrome extension about selecting countries.I am not sure what the first field is used for because when I am putting in countries nothing is happening, there is no filtering. If I understood the video tutorial about ali extension right, it should show only items that can be shipped to the countries I selected in ali extension. I tried reinstalling chrome and ali extension, but still nothing happens I can put as many countries as I want, items wont filter.Everything else on extension is working and filtering fine.

I need somehow to filter items that can be shipped to almost all countries( I am targeting USA,CA,MEX, all europe including turkey, south america, few countries from africa and Australia).

I can't have items on my site that I cannot ship to some of those countries.

IgorSer

Sorry, stupid of me, probably because I do everything in a hurry always, everything is working just fine like a clock. :)

I got it, the items aren't filtering, only showing on picture can the item be shipped. :)

But btw, it would be nice if you could add somehow to the extension to show only items that can be shipped to the selected countries.Because like this if I got a long list of countries, there is not enoguh space on picture sometime to show all the countries.

Happy new year, and holidays!