AliDropship Does NOT choose "Free Shipping" When Ordering Automatically

Chris.Mc

Two issues when ordering an item automatically with Alidropship plug-in:

1. If a city doesn´t exist in the drop-down menu of the shipping information sheet from Aliexpress, the plugin doesn´t choose "others" and doesn´t fulfil the order

2. The plug-in doesn´t select the free shipping option. Instead, it selects epacket or any other shipping method which comes at first in the drop-down menu. So douple check before you place the order.

3.jpg

By the way, the support simply sucks. I´ve sent three e-mails with issues for which I can not find any solutions like not saving settings, auto-choose shipping options etc. no reply. This forum isn´t really for submitting tickets, but even here the response is ridiculous.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Two issues when ordering an item automatically with Alidropship plug-in:

1. If a city doesn´t exist in the drop-down menu of the shipping information sheet from Aliexpress, the plugin doesn´t choose "others" and doesn´t fulfil the order

2. The plug-in doesn´t select the free shipping option. Instead, it selects epacket or any other shipping method which comes at first in the drop-down menu. So douple check before you place the order.

View attachment 4167

By the way, the support simply sucks. I´ve sent three e-mails with issues for which I can not find any solutions like not saving settings, auto-choose shipping options etc. no reply. This forum isn´t really for submitting tickets, but even here the response is ridiculous.
1. It will select 'Other' if field City is empty . Otherwise, it will replace your City with a city from AliExpress dropdown.
2. Plugin use delivery method that was set while you were importing your products. In extension's settings.

By the way, I clarified your complaint with our support - they said all your emails were replied back. If you have some questions please contact them again - they will be happy to help.

Chris.Mc

1. It will select 'Other' if field City is empty . Otherwise, it will replace your City with a city from AliExpress dropdown.

One client ordered from Childers, Australia another one from Deception Bay, Australia. These cities don´t exist in the drop-down menu from Aliexpress. The plugin left it blank. Worked for bigger cities like Wiesbaden, Germany

2. Plugin use delivery method that was set while you were importing your products. In extension's settings.

Yep, figured that out with the support. They gave me the info regarding another question I had

they said all your emails were replied back

They did at the beginning. Even replied that I am super happy with their support. But after sending a ticket about an issue, that the plugin doesn´t save the update settings when editing a product, they just got back with " we couldn´t replicate the issue". Sent screenshots and haven´t heard anything. Still, have this problem with the update section.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
One client ordered from Childers, Australia another one from Deception Bay, Australia. These cities don´t exist in the drop-down menu from Aliexpress. The plugin left it blank. Worked for bigger cities like Wiesbaden, Germany
Yes, but you need to put City name anyway. Other way, your customer will never receive his parcel.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ok cool !
Is there a way to remove the "city" field in the checkout form of the rembrandt theme ?

So the customer fills his address in a way like you would enter it in Aliexpress like your example above ?
Hello, we won't change check out , because we 've made it comfortable for customers and it shows high conversions. Better to do some stuff manually then lose sales.