Alidropship Customer Support Manager please come back

EdlerFalke

I put my problem in the forum:
Hi, I got a Problem anyway And I hope you can fix it .
In any desktop browser my webshop loads completely and works. But when I test it on my smartphones and I start Instagram app, login and click the web-link of my shop, and the Instagram browser opens the web page. It does not load all product images. Please try it over a real smartphone + Instagram.

TL;DR: It's really weird, on desktop browser everything is fine, even on emulated OS.
But on smartphone -> app instagram -> click my bio link. It does not load pictures

And on smartphone, Internet browser it does not load too...tested now on real 7 smartphones...5 android & 2 iOs devices.
Any other AliDropship Shop works normal.

Last edited:

EdlerFalke

I am godlike:p
This shop has davinci theme and I deactivated "Enable Image LazyLoad" (Page speed optimization)
It works now. But I have no clue why there is this problem with some browsers.

Maybe you should fix that problem <3

SwiftSEO

I am godlike:p
This shop has davinci theme and I deactivated "Enable Image LazyLoad" (Page speed optimization)
It works now. But I have no clue why there is this problem with some browsers.

Maybe you should fix that problem <3

how to enable image lazy load, Our page speed in mobile is very bad below 19

SwiftSEO

Thanks for getting back . It turned out that with woocommerce its very slow but without woocommerce its still slow but ok . Mobile results are very week in all cases. Aliplugin has batter results compare to alidropship.

Last edited:

EdlerFalke

SwiftSEO

Many thanks , looks like we have to give up aswell. lazy load + tried with tons of plugins, speed never improved. paid traffic is not converting because it takes ages to display the site .

thanks for luck ..........

Last edited:

Mar

Many thanks , looks like we have to give up aswell. lazy load + tried with tons of products speed never improved. paid traffic is not converting because it takes ages to display the site .

thanks for luck ..........
There is a lot of factors to make your site load fast. Lazy load alone cannot do magic. You need to do some research or else give up.

SwiftSEO

There is a lot of factors to make your site load fast. Lazy load alone cannot do magic. You need to do some research or else give up.
Thanks for replying Mar, Yes done some research and tried many plugins , also hosting .. Still Slow . Sure will give up and am surprise to see they made you moderator, Who is asking to give up a product that you meant to promote.

Direct Webstore

Who is asking to give up a product that you meant to promote.
She is not supposed to promote the plugin. She's just a volunteer moderator. A moderator is like a forum policeman/woman. Stop arguments, suspend/ban members, delete SPAM etc. She's not a paid employee of Alidropship.

:)

Last edited:

Mar

Sure will give up and am surprise to see they made you moderator, Who is asking to give up a product that you meant to promote.
If you see my other posts, I am answering questions to help other members most of the time and being a moderator has nothing to do with it. But I see you as a hopeless one that blame the product for your failure, so better give up. A moderator is not about promoting products, again you need some research.

Mar

Many thanks , looks like we have to give up aswell. lazy load + tried with tons of plugins, speed never improved. paid traffic is not converting because it takes ages to display the site .
Who are you blaming for all of this?

SwiftSEO

Who are you blaming for all of this?
Conversation was between us and EdlerFalke if you do not have some thing positive to reply , you dont have to come up with crap. We blame the product or not its none of your business , We have paid for it and can leave a honest review or problem.
Do us a favour make your life worth of something lay off from our back side. There is a simple ignore button in this forum which we have used on few , You can use on us and lay off ..

many thanks :)

Mar

Conversation was between us and EdlerFalke if you do not have some thing positive to reply , you dont have to come up with crap. We blame the product or not its none of your business , We have paid for it and can leave a honest review or problem.
Do us a favour make your life worth of something lay off from our back side.

many thanks
You are funny showing how idiot you are. You are in a forum and if until now you understand what is a forum, everybody can see what you have to say and comment. Again do some research to avoid being embarrassed. You want a private conversation wit anyone? do it in PM.

Direct Webstore

Conversation was between us and EdlerFalke
Seems you don't understand the concept of an open members forum. Anyone is entitled to comment on whatever they like. That's what "forums" are all about. e.g ... Me throwing my 2 cents worth in here.

If you want "private conversations" with people ... click on the persons avatar and click "Start Conversation".

It is your responsibility and not anyone else.
Maybe he should seek the help of someone at his own site, "SEO Services" as the site states they help with SEO, Web Design, App Development, Social Media, Marketing and lots of other amazing things. :)

I don't think I'd be using the "services" myself though ... lol

Last edited:

SwiftSEO

Yes, you paid the product, but it don't include making your website load fast. It is your responsibility and not anyone else.
thanks for calling me stupid. Again forum conversation and discussion was in between me and other member , No one asked your opinion? Again Simply ignore if you do not like or wish to see our comments. Stop being a stubborn & research how a frame work can effect the loading speed.
If you do not have anything that can be helpful please do not reply. Or ready be on ignore list.

SwiftSEO

Although you really fit the word stupid, I never used that word to describe you. At least you got something right, describing your self. Nobody can tell me when and who I ignore.
Here we go , sit on ignore list and ENJOY