alidropship Chrome extension too slow

Ronny

Hello guys, may i know why the chrome extension is that laggy? I mean it takes me hours to add 10 products and some times it keeps on loading forever...And no, i will not use the integrated search engine as it does not show whether or not the seller use e-packets,price for each variation etc.
Need some help to fix that extension. And yes i already deleted cookies...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello guys, may i know why the chrome extension is that laggy? I mean it takes me hours to add 10 products and some times it keeps on loading forever...And no, i will not use the integrated search engine as it does not show whether or not the seller use e-packets,price for each variation etc.
Need some help to fix that extension. And yes i already deleted cookies...
Hello, this is not Chrome Extension issue . It could be your Internet connection speed issue, or your Hosting issue - the speed of connection with aliexpress's servers as example.

Ronny

Thanks Victoria, as i am sure that my internet connection is perfect, i should believe that the problem is on my hosting side. May i know how to optimize that speed?

vanhallman

So I have been using Alidropship for all of ONE DAY now. I was STUNNED to find out I need Google Chrome to make it operate. I HATE CHROME, I HATE GOOGLE, and will not have anything to do with either of them (although I am forced to use their webmaster tools and adwords occasionally). Did I return alidropship?? NOPE. I did the next best thing and so far it is working like a champ. Did you know that Opera can use Chrome Extensions? Sure can, and MANY times run more fluidly than Google!!

So here is what you need to do. Download and install the latest Opera web browser to your device. Install the "Download Chrome Extension" for OPERA. The you can install ANY Chrome extension!! Like I said works like a champ with AliDropsShip!