Alidropship chrome extension slowing down site.

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova, I am not sure if anybody else has this issue. When ever Alidropship chrome extension is active in my browser, my site is almost in a stand still and sometime break down with error 502. When I am logged in, the admin page is very very slow. When I open the site in other browser the site is performing normally. I deactivated all extensions in chrome and activated one by one, I confirmed it is Alidropship extension. I deactivated plugins that I installed recently, thinking of conflicts since this was not like before, but did not help. I have the latest version of Chrome and Alidropship extension.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova, I am not sure if anybody else has this issue. When ever Alidropship chrome extension is active in my browser, my site is almost in a stand still and sometime break down with error 502. When I am logged in, the admin page is very very slow. When I open the site in other browser the site is performing normally. I deactivated all extensions in chrome and activated one by one, I confirmed it is Alidropship extension. I deactivated plugins that I installed recently, thinking of conflicts since this was not like before, but did not help. I have the latest version of Chrome and Alidropship extension.
Hello Mar, please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check what might be the issue.

Mar

Hello Mar, please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check what might be the issue.
Victoria, hold on to this. It look like the site is loading normally now even with the extension active. Yesterday I was working with Opera browser where I have the same extension. Now I am using Chrome and seems its working normally.