Adult site for sale (silicone adult dolls)

Jug68

Hello to all,

I decide to sell my one year old website.
I build it by myself with lot of errors and learning, i never did advertising.
Every item have its unique description, all photos edited and with logo, unique blog, everything is made for SEO (or at least tried)
AVADA Premium Theme with LayerSlider, Slider Revolution, Convert Plus ...
Have Instagram page 5000+ real followers, Twitter 600+ followers
This is forth Instagram account, previous accounts was blocked and three facebook accounts blocked, (lot of jealousy)
Lot of effort, frustrations and work is involved here because items-products are not imported with alidropship plugin, every item i imported individual-manual and edited from manufacturer directly.

Included:
Premium Domain name .com till 2020
Moved from alidropship hosting to Hostinger with Cloudflare paid until 2021
Alidropship Woo plugin
Social Rabbit Plugin
N-Media WooCommerce PPOM PRO
Tawk.to
Live chat
PayPal
Stripe

I will sell it to highest bid - highest offer via pm only!
If you are serious and interested for my site pm me for link or for plus details.

Cheers

Last edited:

Mar

Lot of effort, frustrations and work is involved here because items-products are not imported with alidropship plugin, every item i imported individual-manual and edited from manufacturer directly.
I am wondering how is an order processed if the products are not imported with the plugin? It is unlikely someone will be interested to buy.

Jug68

I am wondering how is an order processed if the products are not imported with the plugin? It is unlikely someone will be interested to buy.

Very simple, you transfer order and pay directly to manufacturer and they do the rest ;-)

Jug68

It's not jealousy ... advertising adult related products is against their Terms of Service.
One can not advertise adult related products because it is against their Terms of Service, so i never did nor could!
I only posted pictures but i modified them and made them more attractive and gained fast a lot of followers...
If it is not jealousy then how do you explain lot of accounts dated from 2015-2016 with the same products?

Direct Webstore

pay directly to manufacturer
"Manufacturer" or "Aliexpress Seller"?

One can not advertise adult related products because it is against their Terms of Service,
Yes ... That's what I said.

how do you explain lot of accounts dated from 2015-2016 with the same products?
I'd have to understand what you mean by that first in order to explain it. If you mean other accounts not owned by you advertising adult products .. then the explanation is "pure luck". Or they have "disguised" the products somehow. But it would be pretty hard to disguise a silicone sex doll. Unless you named it "Store mannequin/dummy" or something. LOL Too risky for me to bother with though.

Because advertising adult products IS against Facebook's and Instagram's Terms of Service ... doing so WILL eventually be noticed and you'll either get a warning or get blocked/banned. Simple as that. You even stated that you have been blocked. It makes no difference if Facebook noticed it or competitors told Facebook about it ... the end result is the same. Getting blocked. That's why I'd never waste my time with an adult products site.

There are other advertising venues to use, but I myself couldn't bothered with the hassle. @pearstar has success with an Adult site though. He advertises with "Juicy Ads". But he's just reported a sudden drop in conversions ..https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/breaking-records.3786/page-3#post-59894

The same goes for e-cigarettes and marijuana related products (bongs etc) ... can't advertise them ... too risky if you do ... not worth the hassle.

If I was in your place, I'd just write it off as a bad mistake and re-use the plugin license to make a different site. I've already done that three times with unsuccessful sites. (I have 8 altogether) There's no way I'd have sold those unsuccessful sites to someone. Not very nice and too much bad karma.

But anyway ... good luck with selling it to someone.

;)

Last edited:

Mar

Very simple, you transfer order and pay directly to manufacturer and they do the rest
So the plugin is no use for you. How about the updates of the products. Yes it can be done, but a lot of hassle that is why there is the plugin, to automate these processes.

If it is not jealousy then how do you explain lot of accounts dated from 2015-2016 with the same products?
You are using the word jealousy, who is jealous? Jealousy is when other people cannot do what you are doing. Anybody can sell this kind of product if not because of the restrictions, so who is jealous?
There a lot of stores selling this kind of products even until now. But you cannot see them posting or advertising in Social Media for the same reason, again what's jealousy having to do with it?

Direct Webstore

again what's jealousy having to do with it?
I'm not sure, as I said above, but I think he means competitors selling adult products as well are reporting his ads to Facebook.

So the plugin is no use for you. How about the updates of the products.
I think when he says "manufacturers" he means "Aliexpress sellers" because there ARE Aliexpress sellers who sell sex dolls. (I checked out the idea of selling stuff like that myself long ago ... but dismissed it as too much hassle)

Let's face it ... if it was successful, he wouldn't be selling it.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

There a lot of stores selling this kind of products even until now. But you cannot see them posting or advertising in Social Media for the same reason,

And because of that ... I don't see what use that Social Rabbit plugin would be.

Jug68

Thank you for your involved in @Direct Webstore and @Mar
I will try to explain better.
I do not import from aliexpress, i am in contact directly with manufacturers for different brands and better price, they do the dropshipping.

There are a LOT of stores for silicone sex dolls on facebook and specially on instagram dating from 2015-2016 and so on,
you cannot do ads with this things but you can post pictures and gain followers-potential buyers, (everybody can search hash tags on the instagram and see how many are they).

I do not know if it is jealousy or other thing but i received info from facebook team that somebody reported me for abusing their
TOS and they will block my instagram account, what i did is posting pictures like they do but with little modifications and
gaining lot of followers in short time.

But what i know is somebody reported me, jealousy or other reason who knows.

I do use SocialRabbit for posting pictures on instagram, twitter and pinterest.

I really appreciate your comments, questions and thoughts.
@Direct Webstore Thank you for your suggestions for abandoning this website, maybe i will do it, i already did with one so this will be second :p

Mar

I do not know if it is jealousy or other thing
Anybody can report and it is not necessarily out of jealousy. But yes, the result is the same.

I do not import from aliexpress, i am in contact directly with manufacturers for different brands and better price, they do the dropshipping.
I never do any transaction directly with any AliExpress seller. It is not allowed, although they cannot stop you. But if it happen that you have a problem with the seller, you are on your own, since the transaction is not covered by AliExpress Seller Protection. It happened to me a number of times, one was just last week. This seller was dragging its feet in shipping my order. Sent the seller a number of message to expedite the shipping, the seller never responded. I got in touch with AliExpress support, the agent gave me the assurance, the order will be shipped the next day, although it was a Sunday. Sure enough, I received the information the following day, the order was shipped. The first thing AliExpress support ask is the order number. If I ordered the product directly to the seller, there will be no order number in the system and you won't even be able to talk to a human support. It don't happen every time, but it do happen.

Direct Webstore

I am interested to see what dolls you have.
Why don't you simply type "sex dolls", 'love dolls" or "latex dolls" into the search box at Aliexpress?

** Note to Alidropship Supply Department: We're running low on Silver Plates/Spoons. Please re-stock. Thank you.

daniel-97

I am not interested in buying that site, but I am interested to see what dolls you have.
I'm curious as well... For research purposes...
Why don't you simply type "sex dolls", 'love dolls" or "latex dolls" into the search box at Aliexpress?

** Note to Alidropship Supply Department: We're running low on Silver Plates/Spoons. Please re-stock. Thank you.
Done, now I want to know what they'll look like on Alidropship Themes :oops:

visbrow

I most likely won't have any desire to buy a site that itself has a grown-up substance yet I'm one of the individuals who keen on having delight which I get from the attractive dolls. Nearly there is a diverse site where anybody here can have silicone attractive dolls. One of the beautiful spots is to have it from any outsourcing co. whose into it.

Direct Webstore

I most likely won't have any desire to buy a site that itself has a grown-up substance yet I'm one of the individuals who keen on having delight which I get from the attractive dolls. Nearly there is a diverse site where anybody here can have silicone attractive dolls. One of the beautiful spots is to have it from any outsourcing co. whose into it.

What on Earth are you babbling about? I think you seriously need to get away from your keyboard and bottles of lube, find a girlfriend and refrain from psychoanalyzing yourself on public forums. lol ;)

uooos

I would gladly buy some online dating site, where to look for it? I have visited several sites of this thematic and they all operate according to the same algorithm. So I am hesitating whether to develop an individual application or rent one. And it looks like people are sometimes selling ready software. It seems to be the most attractive variant to me. Please tell me what variant is the best.

Last edited: