?Addresses Limit Exceeded?

You need to clear the list of Shipping adressess and Continue autofilling after that. You can do this during autofilling following the instructions or login your AliExpress account and delete adressess you don't need anymore.

yes i understood the problem is that after clicking on "clear the list of Shipping adressess" it adds the product but autofilling don't continue and doesn't add the new address, i had to do it manually...

And also Country Code - Mobile Number is not correctly added in the addresses

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
yes i understood the problem is that after clicking on "clear the list of Shipping adressess" it adds the product but autofilling don't continue and doesn't add the new address, i had to do it manually...

And also Country Code - Mobile Number is not correctly added in the addresses
after clicking on "clear the list of Shipping adressess" you need to wait a little bit, it will start again.
Country Code - Mobile number is not changing automatically.

Hi, there is a function, the number is changeing but not the country code +41 for example

Attachments

• General ‹ TinyDoodle — WordPress.png
    General ‹ TinyDoodle — WordPress.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 9

mlmwarehous

Having to delete every ten addresses isn't very handy when upscaling a site to, lets say, a hundred customers a day or even more. Is there a work around?

mlmwarehous

There are shops claiming to make 1000's+ dollars a day/month selling with alidropship plugin. What I want to know is how do they handle their orders? I can not believe they go through them one by one, clearing the addresses list each time the limit is reached. I think they make a csv file with all the orders in it and send that diriectly to the seller and making bulk payments for all orders at once. This would be, in my opinion, the only way to upscale the business. Is this possible with alidropship?