Adding products manually but not importing reviews

sweetdud

Hi,

I sell clothing that comes in 15 different colors and so I need to manually create 1 product and then clone.

I have just started manually creating a product filling product data like supplier info etc.

I go to the review tab to import, but get a error saying "did not match any review for this product"

Can someone help?

Thanks,

sweetdud

I have double checked my supplier info and I have added the correct info and this product has over 100+ reviews it does not import. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox. I am using the Woo plugin

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot at Mar 22 15-56-42.png
    Screenshot at Mar 22 15-56-42.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 14

sweetdud

I am have also used the built in import for this product and reviews pulled correctly, I deleted the product and manually tried to add the product with correct supplier info and it does not work.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I sell clothing that comes in 15 different colors and so I need to manually create 1 product and then clone.

I have just started manually creating a product filling product data like supplier info etc.

I go to the review tab to import, but get a error saying "did not match any review for this product"

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Hello, you need to import product with the help of the plugin , then you may edit its information, and import reviews. The plugin will not import reviews if you created the product manually (even if you insertes all information about supplier).

swilly88

This is really disappointing that this plugin doesnt allow to import the reviews even after you connect the supplier info (after manually adding product). I go the plugin with the intention of adding reviews to all existing products on the site by connecting to aliexpress in 'edit product'

Can this be added to functionality??

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This is really disappointing that this plugin doesnt allow to import the reviews even after you connect the supplier info (after manually adding product). I go the plugin with the intention of adding reviews to all existing products on the site by connecting to aliexpress in 'edit product'

Can this be added to functionality??
Hello, you can import reviews to products that were imported with the help of our plugin only.

swilly88

Hello, you can import reviews to products that were imported with the help of our plugin only.

yes thats what I understood from your reply to earlier comment! Is there an update likely in the future that will allow this??

What you are saying is that I have to delete any products I have in my store that I imported manually and import them again with the plugin just so I can then import some reviews? This is a huge amount of time for what I fell could be a really easy update to the plugin! Review importing is a one of the main selling points of alidropship for me! If the plugin can facilitate connecting the product using supplier info then surely its simple to update to import reviews??

On a similar note, if an order is placed on a product that has supplier info input after adding product manually will the autofulfil work?