Add To Cart HangUp - MichaelAngelo Theme

Hi,

I check my site update theme update few hours ago. I have a page hang-up issue in both GOOGLE CHROME & INTERNET EXPLORER. However, when i tried it in FIREFOX it is okay.

Check my site: https://allrctoys.com and just do the ADD TO CART in both CHROME and IE.

Also, check this on FIREFOX and it will be just find.

Further to this, there is also a bug in the FIREFOX that does not exist in CHROME and IE. In firefox, when i/you click any links the first half of the page contains the SITE-MAP.

Also, just now i noticed. The fonts color of the front page slide show is not changing even if i change it.

Thanks...

Jhuls...

Last edited:
Reactions: smn
@Yaros there was an update earlier but it did not fix the problem. Here's the list of the problem of this theme;

1. IE & CHROME - Adding cart still hanging up issue exists
2. Firefox and Safari - It displays the list of categories first before the site being displayed/loaded. I need to scroll down just to see its contents.
3. Front page Slider text/labels are just one color - which is black. Changing it doesn't take effect in the system.

Thanks...

Reactions: smn
Hi guys...

We just had an update of MichaelAngelo Theme.

Here's the status;

1. IE & CHROME - Adding cart still hanging up issue exists - FIXED.
2. Firefox and Safari - It displays the list of categories first before the site being displayed/loaded. I need to scroll down just to see its contents.
3. Front page Slider text/labels are just one color - which is black. Changing it doesn't take effect in the system. - FIXED but it retains the old color. Not the current color selection. For now, this is fine with me. As long as i can change the color of the display based on the options. Hope others can confirm that this is fixed at their end as well.

Thanks you once again @Yaros.