Add new address opens in pop-up

Webyseo

Hello,

Since yesterday I have to click on the link "Add new address" to activate a pop up. Are you aware of this?

Best

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-23 a las 11.23.54.pngCaptura de pantalla 2020-10-23 a las 11.21.35.png

Last edited:

Georgy

Automatic order, that's the problem. The pop up does not open automatically. When I open it manually, I have to enter the address manually :(
Hello! Could you please send the screencast of the process?

I've just checked placing orders function with our AliDropship support team and it seems working properly.

Dominik

I have the same problem. It will add the address details only when I click "add new address", but it takes a while. Sometimes it does not work, and I have to add the address manually.

Georgy

I have the same problem. It will add the address details only when I click "add new address", but it takes a while. Sometimes it does not work, and I have to add the address manually.
Hello! Thank you for your comment. We are investigating this issue and will get back with solution. Thank you for your patience!

the_lyall

Hello! AliExpress is A/B testing their interface, we are trying to catch that issue. We need access details to aliexpress account, which is using new checkout interface.

They keep doing A/B testing with different things, I don't envy anyone trying to integrate with them. Every time I place an order it seems something is different on AliExpress, only to change back for the next order. Same with the Android app, they're trying out new tracking details pages.

Moving goalposts...