Add Media Alt Text and Title Text To Raphael Theme?

mglazebroo

I think this would be a pretty quick addition for a developer to make. I think it would be really great if the the alt text added to media items would show up in the source code for images on pages where they exist. I actually purchased the SEO Booster plugin thinking that the alt text and title tags would be added to the source code providing an extra SEO benefit but it only added the attributes in the media gallery. Can someone please add this functionality?

Thank you!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I think this would be a pretty quick addition for a developer to make. I think it would be really great if the the alt text added to media items would show up in the source code for images on pages where they exist. I actually purchased the SEO Booster plugin thinking that the alt text and title tags would be added to the source code providing an extra SEO benefit but it only added the attributes in the media gallery. Can someone please add this functionality?

Thank you!
Hello,

Thanks for your question.
AliDropship plugin manages product description images, not the theme.
The plugin adds product title in alt tag if you upload product description images to the server. Otherwise, it removes all alt tags in product description.
Please let me know if I misunderstood you.

mglazebroo

Hello,

Thanks for your question.
AliDropship plugin manages product description images, not the theme.
The plugin adds product title in alt tag if you upload product description images to the server. Otherwise, it removes all alt tags in product description.
Please let me know if I misunderstood you.

No I think you understood the question, but who manages the Raphael theme then? I would like them to please build the alt text and title text into the actual code of the pages. I will attach a screen shot of what I mean. You will see when I inspect the selected product image that it is on my own server but the code doesn't have an alt or title tag even though I have the new SEO Booster add on. it would be really great if the alt text and title text would show up everywhere theme wide. Thank you!

Screen-Shot-2019-12-20-at-9.04.23-AM.jpg

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

No I think you understood the question, but who manages the Raphael theme then? I would like them to please build the alt text and title text into the actual code of the pages. I will attach a screen shot of what I mean. You will see when I inspect the selected product image that it is on my own server but the code doesn't have an alt or title tag even though I have the new SEO Booster add on. it would be really great if the alt text and title text would show up everywhere theme wide. Thank you!

View attachment 10836
Hello,

We've added this functionality to Raphael. It will be available with the next theme update.
alt title.png

To display alt and title tags, you'll need to delete product description images from your product details and then add them one more time.