Add a "Notes" tab that is only visible by store owner in back end

Alec

Is it possible to add a new tab to the list of product information on the backend where the store owner can write notes about a product that customers can not see?

For my situation I see:

The products I offer are sold by various suppliers. Each supplier's price is constantly changing since they each have their own discounts going on at any given time. It would be useful to have a place where I could save which suppliers offer the exact same product and the url to check it. That way can make sure to purchase the one at the lowest cost at that moment and save a little money possibly.

Others might have other types of notes they would like to keep on a product that they do not want customers to see.
I am using the woocommerce version.
Thank you

Mar

Is it possible to add a new tab to the list of product information on the backend where the store owner can write notes about a product that customers can not see?

For my situation I see:

The products I offer are sold by various suppliers. Each supplier's price is constantly changing since they each have their own discounts going on at any given time. It would be useful to have a place where I could save which suppliers offer the exact same product and the url to check it. That way can make sure to purchase the one at the lowest cost at that moment and save a little money possibly.

Others might have other types of notes they would like to keep on a product that they do not want customers to see.
Thank you
Good idea.

Christina

Administrator

For my situation I see:

Thank you

There is a similar option in AliDropship non-Woo plugin. We will certainly consider your suggestion. Thank you, Alec!